A moment of relaxation Chapter 11

|December 24th, 1855, 11:34pm. |, it's Christmas Eve, and you're still with his lordship,  you should've been home two months ago.  You really didn't want to go home.

You sat down in the drawing room, taking the warm smells of fresh lavender that was around the area,  a tree was up, you tilted your head up to it and smiled confusingly,  the valet looked at something,  pouring some tea into a cup,  before stopping and placing the teapot down. His lordship came down the stairs of his bookshelf,  the fire was warm and kept you both so warm,  he read in his book from memory on his circular staircase,  “Sir Halowitt, wrote about me,  he looked into his book, “The Loyal Child of Malicé.”.  

“Paul Welly. So busy commanding the waves that would, so ravage his body. “GO BACK! GO BACK!  Foŕ my parts to freeze. Thus, I say go back!”.  He rolled his R when he spoke. He closed his book with quite a slam, and you blushed softly. He came down the stairs, Talbot helping on the final stair, sitting him next to you in his lavish armchair, undoing his lordship's tunic,  his body quite muscular than before,  his lordship patted his lap, “Come.”. You walked up to him, and he looked at you, “Now.  I want to talk to you about something.  Is that alright, my darling?”. You softly nodded and hum in agreement,  placing your hand on his chest,  he smiled and laughed warmly,  stroking your face softly,  “Oh hell. Never mind that question!”. He laughs,  hugging you close to him, asking Talbot for the cook to bring you both a delicious and warm meal, fit for royalty,  but fit for a young lord. The valet went to the cook in the kitchen downstairs,  making an exquisite and delicious meal. It had to be good for a Christmas meal early in the morning. It was traditional for him and Lady Deanna to have an early meal before the day started.  The meal was made by hand, it was lordship's favourite, [Yes,  Paul's not vegetarian in this AU, as he was in real life in the 80s],  it was rich, royal and smelled divine,  the choices of fresh lamb, mutton, chicken,  a full goose,  and buttery and rich milky mashed and roasted potatoes, many vegetables,  with a red wine berry reduction gravy mixed with some thyme and salt and pepper.  Served with a glass of milk mixed with some honey and a little bit of some fancy, rich, and bitter elegant chocolate. 

He then remembered, “,Oh yes, the question.

 “I am travelling to Germany tomorrow for Christmas. My remaining family lives there. And I would like you to join me. How about it?”.  Talbot flinched, cracking a glass. You looked at him in surprise,  then to his lordship, “Germany? I've never travelled so far.”. Talbot looked at his lordship,  “Sir she's not..well ready…there are hooligans in the town around here. People let down by the government could break in. You shouldn't go during Christmas. Your family would be afraid of what remains of your face. Knowing you have sinned over death.  They haven't  seen you since you were very small…but I suppose your family would want to meet the woman you are “married” to. ”. Talbot looked at his lordship. Then to you, he softly sighed,  “Miss L/N. Do you want me to help you pack for the trip tomorrow?”. You looked at the valet and nodded,  “Yes please Mr. Talbot…” You smiled,  kissing his lordship's head, eating a piece of the chicken  before walking  off, he smiled,  “Be back in a moment Paul. “. His lordship had already packed as his stuff was in a suitcase of sorts in his assorted travel carriage. 

[After all the packing,  you were ready for the trip,  you fell asleep after doing all that hard work and getting everything sorted and together Talbot carried you to his lordship's large carriage where you were both asleep inside  going forward to Germany. The cook and Talbot are placing you both on the boat before going back to the house as you travelled through the night in those wooden sea cabins. ]

25th December 1855. 8:30am.

His lordship smiled,  hearing the seagulls,  waking up,  kissing your forehead softly,  “Good morning, darling. “. He smiled at you, looking out to the sea. The sea was calm, very calm. His lordship got out of bed, changing into a white Renaissance shirt. He took your hand as he got changed,  waking you up and laughing,  you turned to face him and smiled gently,  giggling  “Good morning to you..”.  He smiled,  sitting next to you.  “We'll be there soon. Promise. ”. The captain spoke, “GERMANY DEAD AHEAD!”. You both laughed,  hearing him speak. 

[After docking in Germany, you both got on a carriage to his old father's home]

You both got off the boat and the carriage after what seemed like hours had passed, his half family welcomed  back to Germany, and you both walked to his old father's home with his German descent of a family.  A woman spoke.  "Ah John William Paul, mein Junge. Mein Gott, wie bist du gewachsen. Du siehst deinem Vater so ähnlich. Aber...deine wunderschönen grünen Augen...mein Gott. Hat sie etwas getan oder hast du etwas getan?". 

His lordship smiled and turned to his family,  kissing each of their cheeks, "Ah, fantastisch. Sie sind der Nachname meiner Familie. Natürlich meine deutsche Seite meiner Familie. Nicht die Franzosen. Hallo Onkel, Nana.".  He spoke fully in German,  you blush softly and turned to him, he took your hand, he spoke in English this time, "Ah uncle,  I'm going with my lovely darling Deanna are going upstairs, in a moment.  ". He laughed, hugging you close. His uncle nodded and walked away from the staircase, letting you both go upstairs. Paul smiled, taking you by the hand, taking you to his father's old bedroom,  he laughed as he opened the door, taking off his shirt, going shirtless right in front of you as both smiled for a moment. He picks you up and places his arms around you tightly and just loves you.  You ran your fingers through his hair,  and smiled as he softly kissed you everywhere. 

[AFTER ALL THAT- SORRY IT'S CUT OUT.  It was something related to ya know. I won't say it, though]

His lordship lay next to you,  you both laughed,  he softly kissed you again,  “Did you enjoy that, my dear?”. You nod softly,  knowing that he kissed you passionately,  he began to bite at your neck like the inhuman creature he was. You grabbed his shoulder and sighed softly and warmly.  You spoke as you giggled,  “P-paul..my lord…!”. You laughed as you softly spoke. He smiled,  picking you up. Letting you get dressed for the occasional Christmas dinner,  he got himself in a formal attire, ready for the meal with you and his family.  It was like old times,  I'd say he was very happy but still very fragile minded. 

You all sat at the dinner table,  ready for Christmas dinner. The cooks brought out the meal of the afternoon. Everyone was there. Apart from his mother and father. 

His uncle spoke. His English wasn't perfect, but he spoke to his nephew,  “So, Paul,  our lad, how'd you meet Deanna?”. You looked at him and then to Paul's uncle, Paul turned to you before quickly swallowing his piece of mutton, talking about you, “I met her while travelling. She was loved at first sight.”.  His nana turned to him,  “Our boy, y-your eyes.  Your face. “. He looked at his nana, “What do you mean Nana?”. He softly sighed “What happened to your face…? Your lovely face…?”.  His uncle turned to his nana, “Leave the boy alone, would you..?. “.    Paul sadly sighed but took off his bandages across his eyes, placing them on the table,  blood dripped onto the plate, his nana gasped and turned away  in a tearful exchange.

“Deanna has been dead for five years…this is what grief has done to me.“.  His lordship sadly spoke, “I'm sorry I didn't tell anyon-!”. ,  “FOOLISH BOY!”. His uncle yelled,  causing the young lord to stiffen in fright,  grabbing your hand, right in a mind of fear.  “Uncle please..”. He coughed softly,  his nana looked at him,  “Don't listen to him our dear boy. Your uncle is just tense.”.  He looked at his nana and sadly smiled,  “Alright nana…”.  

 He looked and turned to you,  “Y/N…?”. You looked up at him, slightly surprised knowing he called you by name,  “....hm?”. He softly moved the collar on your neck.  He grabbed your head back softly. He sighed,  “This won't hurt…I promise. “.  You looked at him confused,  “What won't?”. You felt his warm  breath, feeling something, something sharp to your skin, you softly gasp, his dagger like front teeth.  Sharp to the touch.  He turned you over. “Do not be afraid, my darling…”. He wiped his chin.

 A warm liquid dripped down your neck, red and sticky....he bit further.  You gasp heavily, throwing your head back, grabbing his neck so he could bit further into your neck,  his teeth like knives, you softly mumbled,  knowing his pressure dropping.  He pulled away, his teeth leaving two bite marks on your delicate skin, blood dripping from his mouth. "Oh...fuck...". He went for you again as his jabot was undone.

You both went for each other agian. His family,  not disappointed but surprised.

He smiled before picking you up and carrying you away, "Sorry, my dear family.  I'll be back in an hour.".

He looked at you,  picking you up,  running out the door...he gasped abs began to shake.  He wasn't human...not anymore.