Bal masque |Chapter 7| [HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSAHAY]

Happy birthday to Idk-I-Just-Write, my lovely friend Tsahay, this chapter was written for you!! Lots of love and support for you today buddy!! Happy birthday and enjoy it!

Bal masque |Chapter 7| >Bal Masque = Masquerade party]

Date: October 5th, 1855. Time: 6:30am. Breakfast time. 

His lordship was up and awake and looking out the window,  it was still dark outside,  he lit a candle with a match, that woke you up,  hearing the flame ignite, you groaned,  "Hmmm.". His lordship turned to you,  "Good morning, darling. ". You giggled quietly, he walked back to you and sat on the end of the bed,  softly kissing you, before climbing over the top of you, stopping,  he stroked your face softly, and then the cook came through.  "Good morning s–!".  He was amused to see you with him, "Morning you two. " . He laughs,  Paul turns his head to the cook, "LEAVE WHITE!  Let me spend time with our guest.". He smiled, turning back to you. He began to kiss you again,  you laughed as it tickled,  you put your arms around his head,  "P-paul...!". The cook smiled and left, leaving you two to your own stuff, "Oh send Talbot up, would you?".  The cook sighed,  "Yes, sir. I will.".  The male sighed and walked downstairs. His lordship turned to you,  "Now that we're  alone...". He smiled,  before the valet spoke,  "You wanted me sir?.". His lordship sighed and got up, "Yes. I did. I want you to send an invitation letter to every Lord and lady in the country if that's alright. ". Talbot became confused, taking off his glasses. "For what, sir?". His lordship turned to his valet,  his English turned to a language you had never heard before,  "Une soirée mascarade, putain! Qu'en penses-tu Talbot?!". 

[ENGLISH-A masquerade party, for fuck's sake!  What do you think Talbot?! ]

You looked confused,  very confused, you had no idea what he just said, Talbot sighed,  knowing his lordship wanted a masquerade party, there hasn't been one since him and Deanna got married. "Yes, your lordship.  I'll do it right away!". The valet agreed before hearing his lordship speak again,  "And get Miss L/N some clothes! The girl needs some clothes, Talbot!".  The valet looked at him. "Very well, your lordship.". The valet walked away, agreeing to his lordship's request.  

"What did you say you wanted Paul?". You asked, he told you, "Bal masque.". You tilted your head,  he went closer to you, his voice posh, "Bal masque. It's French for masquerade party,  a fancy ball in terms. A dance party, do you know how to dance?". You shake your head, "No sir I do not.". He got you up off the bed, "Raise your hand for me to where mine is.". He raised his dried blood and paint stained hand,  "Now place it on me and clench your fingers onto my fingers. ". You placed your hand on his, he began to walk around you, "Walk around the area with me.". You both circled the area as his lordship tapped his feet,  he was an elegant dancer, he spun you around him. "Now follow my lead. And repeat.". You did follow his lead, and both danced, you giggled,  he smiled as you did. Talbot sat downstairs,  in a chair near the kitchen and wrote a letter to every lord and lady in the country, presumably for something enjoyable for the higher middle class he was part of.

"Dear sir and madam.  

                His lordship at 11pm tonight is holding a masquerade ball, come in your finest clothes and a mask designed for dancing to. Let it be a party to remember.  His lordship expects all to attend. He'll like you to meet her Ladyship.  Deanna. .". The Valet.". 

|LE TIMESKIP OR SOMETHING?! Song playing is a piano version of Feels Like Heaven by Fiction Factory, [A favourite song of mine] Talbot helped you decide your clothes, they were Lady Deanna's old clothes,  the mask was made of fine silk fabrics and cotton with some porcelain to hold it together. Your dress was warm and delicate,  just like his lordship's hospitality. Talbot also helped you to learn French in the nick of time before the party. Not a lot but enough to understand, and a few gestures of kindness as he told you a few hours before, you're taking Deanna's place for the evening.  Cause in this AU, Paul's of French and German descent,  but he was born and raised in England. |

Boy Who Cried Wolf 「1850s/ Victorian AU| Blinded Paul Weller × Reader 」जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें