Chapter 12

He ran with you, holding you in his arms,  you both went to the courtyard,  he swore a couple odd as he put you down, he was talking about his uncle,  calling him foolish, "FUCKING HATE THAT!".  You became shocked a little,  knowing he swore with a such a terrible temper.

You looked at him as you stood outside,  you gasped,  it had shocked you,  he wiped his chin,  the blood poured slowly from his mouth,  he was not human,  he was hungry and had to remain youthful again.   He sighed softly,  remembering things. Things he wasn't supposed to.

"I'm not human anymore...am I Y/N?". You look at him slightly confused,  he stared with his non-existent eyes,  "I am not human... Deanna...what have you done to me?!". His hair faded to a sliverly grey. It was still soft  to the touch, knowing that was the first time he had changed his appearance and into something less human.  He moved his hair back from his ears and sighed softly,  his ears slightly pointed.  He sighed again. 

"I didn't mean to yell. It just came out...". You looked at him and hugged him,  smiling,  "It's alright, my lord. You're still normal when you do.". His lordship laughed,  smiling, changing back.  "Thank you, Y/N...". Hugging you tightly,  "My God, I love you!". He kissed you passionately before pulling away.

He then spoke of Lady Deanna,  "Deanna wasn't human.  Not as fully as I was aware.  Speaking of which.  Neither am I. I'm not the human. I used to be Y/N, I'm not myself, I'm...I'm a...a..".  He couldn't think of the word, opening his steel flask of blood, drinking out of it, "A what Paul?". You question, "A...a Dhampir. Miss L/N. When Deanna died, something changed in me. A love for blood and for many young people.  I became chalky faced.  It explains the wings out my back and my dagger like front teeth....please, Y/N,  promise me.  You will not tell Talbot about this... not when we return home, not ever..".  You looked at him and sat down and smiled,  "I promise Paul.  I won't tell him anything. I promised you everything you could ask.".  He smiled,  pouring some blood on your head,  before kissing your neck, head and shoulders. 

"Thank you darling.  Now. Let us return. ". And with that,  you both returned into his lordship's family house.  You fell sleepy and he then carried you upstairs. Before you both went to sleep  also