-WHO ARE YOU-

Previously

"Let's take a picture."

"WHAT".

-

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope" Shownu gave him a straight face. "We need some pictures as proof that we are together."

"Aaaa, I'm so tired. We can take pictures another day. I'm so sleepy right now." Kihyun whined again.

[Sigh] "I will be super busy after this."

"FINE" Kihyun gave up, and he asked, "Where do we want to take pictures?"

Shownu just shrug, this made Kihyun almost explode.

"Aishh, let's go" he entered the bathroom and was followed by the bear man. Now they were standing in front of the mirror while Kihyun was pushing aside the toiletries on the countertop.

"What do you want to do?"

[Sigh] "Mirror selfie. Shhh, shut your mouth. Don't ask and just follow my instructions." Kihyun said as the man behind him tried to open his mouth to ask.

Shownu just sighed and he followed Kihyun's instructions.

They took some lovey dovey mirror selfies like Shownu hugging Kihyun from behind while kissing Kihyun's temple, they faced each other while the phone was placed in front of them covering their faces. The picture looks like they are hiding their kiss hiks. And more. Psttt just imagine.

"This is enough, we'll take another picture later." Kihyun said and walked out of the bathroom followed by Shownu.

"Mmm. Don't forget to send me that picture."

"Yes, bossss. So please go out Mr. Son." Kihyun said as he motioned for him to get out. Then he went to lie down on his side with his back facing to Shownu and then he covered his eyes because he really wasn't feeling good anymore.

"Tch, I didn't expect your attitude to be like this uh. Don't ever misbehave in front of my family later."

"Mmm." Kihyun who still closed his eyes waved his hand to tell the man to come out.

With that Shownu walked out of the room. Before he closed the door he wished goodnight to the man.

IN THE EARLY MORNING

"Ugh." Kihyun woke up from his sleep. Kihyun is someone who always wakes up earlier because the cafe where he works opens at 7:00 am. So, it has become his daily routine, unless he is too tired that day. He looked at the clock that showed 6:30 in the morning then he started his daily routine as usual.

AT KITCHEN

"Mmm, what should I cook today?" Kihyun said to himself. As he went downstairs, he saw that none of Shownu's workers were there. He thought, it might not be time for them to work. So, he decided to go to the kitchen and cook. " Maybe sandwich?" Kihyun said to himself again when he saw that there were no ingredients for him to cook in the fridge expect for a few eggs.

When he was making a sandwich suddenly someone touched his shoulder from behind. "Oh my god." Kihyun was surprised by the act, then he turned his body and saw a woman and man both middle aged who brings cooking ingredients.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to shock you, but who are you? "

-To Be Continued-

❗VOTE❗

❤️COMMENT❤️

--------------------

HELLO EVERYONE!

HOW ARE YOU?

SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER, THIS TIME IS QUITE SHORTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE.