- PHEROMONE -

Previously

He walked and walked until he reached the kitchen where he met Shownu for the second time. He smiled widely, he didn't know why he felt so happy. He didn't know how long he had been in the kitchen until someone reprimanded him.

"What are you doing?"

Kihyun flinched and looked at the voice.

-

"I just looked at the state of this house." Kihyun replied as he looked around the kitchen and he spoke. "This house is very big".

"Tch, I thought you ran away." Shownu smirks.

Kihyun shook his head and said, "I'm not as bad as you think."

"Hey, this is all you ordered" Shownu showed a plastic package containing a box of fried chicken and two containers of jajangmyeon in his hand to Kihyun.

"Aaaa, I don't eat too much, and I don't know what I should order for you either". Kihyun walked towards Shownu and took the food from him.

"Let's eat outside". Shownu said and he walked towards a door in the kitchen. Before he headed to the door, he grabbed a beer for both of them.

"Outside?" Kihyun asked but he didn't get any answer from the man, then he followed the man.

When they went out Kihyun was stunned for the 2211th time when he saw a cabana and a swimming pool there. He also saw a place to plant flowers next to the pool and also a lamp that decorated the area. "It's so pretty." Without realizing it he said that out loud.

"Right."

"Oh" Kihyun immediately covered his mouth in embarrassment. He didn't think he would say that out loud. To ease his embarrassment, he followed Shownu to the cabana. 'Oh God, I don't know what else to say. This house is really luxurious.' Kihyun said in his head.

Shownu put the beer on the table while Kihyun brought out the food he ordered.

Shownu took the jajangmyeon and the chopsticks and he quickly opened the food. "Thank you for the food" Then he ate it greedily.

Kihyun was very surprised to see the man. "Oh god, you're really, really hungry. HAHA"

"Shut up, I haven't had dinner yet. Oh, by the way, how old are you? We were chatting yesterday, I forgot to ask about that."

"Tch, you told me to shut up." Kihyun said but he got a glare from the man beside him. "I'm 25 years old and you" Kihyun said then he ate his favorite fried chicken.

"Oh, you're 5 years younger than me." Shownu said.

" Uhmm, since we're dating (I mean pretending) what should I call you?"

"Whatever you want."

"How about Ajusshi". After Kihyun said that he lauged.

[cough cough] " Yahhh *cough * I'm not too old." Shownu didn't expect the man to call him that. Luckily, he didn't die from choking on the delicious jajangmyeon.

"HAHAHAHA, I'm just kidding" Kihyun opened the mineral water that was already on the table and gave it to Showu. He also helped Shownu by rubbing his back.

"Ergh, Thank you" Shownu took the water and drank it slowly.

"Ermm, what if I call you Hyunwoo Hyung?" Kihyun teases Shownu by using his real name because he knows Shownu doesn't like him.

"Ergh, whatever" Shownu rolled his eyes. To be honest he didn't feel hate when Kihyun called him that. He didn't know why, whereas before he would not like it if his friend or ex-lover called him by his real name. Only his late mother can call him that.

Kihyun smiled widely when he heard the answer from the strong man. It was as if he had already won a competition until he didn't realize he had released his pheromones.

"Don't have too much fun. Your pheromones are very strong now." Shownu gave him a sharp look before he went back to eating his jajangmyeon and fried chicken.

"Oh s-sorry, I didn't mean it" Kihyun said.

"When we met yesterday, I almost didn't believe you were an Omega, because I couldn't smell your pheromone." Shownu said that he didn't realize that the smell of strawberry vanilla pheromone that he was enjoying just now was diminishing.

"Mmm, a lot of people think I'm a Beta because I don't smell like other Omegas. But that doesn't mean I'm easy to get along with people in this world. A lot of people hate me when they know I'm an Omega. Unless they come from a wealthy family. You know what I mean. In fact, I always release my pheromones, but only when I'm with people I feel safe or happy with. If I am in public, I will not release my pheromone to avoid something unwanted happening." he looked down as he remembered what happened to him a few years ago. When he was about to go home, suddenly there was an Alpha who suddenly interrupted him and asked him to have sex. He almost got rape that time.

Shownu who was sitting next to Kihyun was also a little angry when he heard Kihyun's story. He doesn't even understand why this world is too cruel for people like Kihyun. In addition, he could also smell Kihyun's pheromone, not as good as the one he smelled earlier. The somewhat sour smell showed that Kihyun was in a bad state. So to get rid of the smell, he released a little of his pheromone that smelled like wood musk while looking at Kihyun who looked a little calmer with the smell.

'This smell is so good, so relaxing' Kihyun said in his head as he closed his eyes to enjoy the smell.

"Hey, let's go inside, it's late. I'm sleepy too." Shownu nudged Kihyun's arm slowly when he saw Kihyun was too calm. He was worried that Kihyun fell asleep there.

"Urmm" Kihyun opened his eyes. "Oh, where am I going to sleep?"

"In my room"

"Huh?"

-To Be Continued-

❗VOTE❗

❤️COMMENT❤️

--------------------

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY STORY

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORT ME.