-HELP (3)-

Previously

"It's really dangerous for him. He an Omega and many things can happen to him easily, you know what I mean. We need to keep him safe." Minhyuk said in a worried tone.

"True".

-

DING DONG DING DONG

CREAK

"Hello, please come in". Shownu said.

"Thanks, Hyung" Hyungwon said then he and his boyfriend entered Shownu's house.

Before Shownu closed the door of his house, he asked " where is the person you want to bring?" when he saw no one but the two of them.

"Oh, he said he will be a little late because he is visiting his grandma in hospital." Hyungwon said.

"Aaa,ok".

"Why, you can't wait to see him?" Wonho tease him.

"Fuck you" Shownu replied while squinting his eyes and told them to sit on the couch in the living room.

"Oh, where Aunt Yoon?" Wonho asked because he didn't see any Shownu's workers.

" I'm giving them all day off. I think it is better that they are not here today. You know what I mean."

"Mmm. Let everything be a secret" Wonho said.

" I don't want them to know what happened today. I don't want them tell my dad about this. If my dad knew, I bet he would force me to marry that bitch immediately."

After Shownu said that both of Wonho and Hyungwon chuckled.

"I'm understand you."

"I need to work hard today, because tomorrow and the next day I'm busy. I have no time to find a partner and the time he gave is very short." Shownu explained to them.

[Chuckle] "Not short Hyunwoo, but very long. This time he couldn't bear to wait for his son/daughter-in-law, that's why he did that." Wonho said in a teasing tone and his boyfriend just laughed.

"Whatever and stop calling me with my real name." Shownu rolled his eyes.

-

"Thank you, sir" Kihyun paid the fare to the man who brought the taxi. When he got out of the taxi, he was stunned to see the house in front of him. "This is a house or a palace, really big" He spoke to himself, and he was very stunned by the luxury of the house. Before he could ring the bell, the door of the house suddenly opened and surprised him a little. Then he saw his friend Hyungwon walking towards him.

"Hello, Ki" Hyungwon hug him.

"Hello" he hugged his friend back and asked "Whose house is this? Why did you ask me to come here?"

[Smile] "You'll know later. Let's go in first." Hyungwon said and he just nodded.

When they entered the house, they walked to the kitchen to see Wonho eating ramyeon at the dining table, while a man with his back was making coffee.

"Hi, Ki" Wonho greeted him and the man with his back turned his body and looked at Kihyun with a surprised expression on his face.

Kihyun who saw the man asked "W-why".

"It's you" The man said in surprise while pointing at him.

"Huh?" Kihyun was confused.

"Err, have you ever met Shownu hyung?" Hyungwon asked him.

"I don't think..." Before Kihyun finished his sentence, the man suddenly said.

"You forgot what happened last night in the park. You ran like crazy and begged me for help." The man said and this made Kihyun very surprised. How could he forget that man. Where as when he entered the house, he smelled the same pheromone as the man who helped him last night.

"Aaa, you. Thank you for helping me last night" Kihyun bowed a little in gratitude. While Hyungwon and Wonho are confused by what happened.

"Actually, what happened yesterday. Why did those people chase you. I wanted to ask but you left me stupid there" Shownu said with a disappointed tone.

"N-nothing" he stupidly said that. He knew his friends would not believe his answer.

"Kihyun, what happened yesterday. What did Shownu Hyung mean by that" Hyungwon asked worriedly. Kihyun feels guilty for lying and this makes his friends worry about him even more.

"A-actually I was chased by a loan shark" Kihyun said hesitantly.

"WHAT!"

-To Be Continued -

❗ VOTE ❗

❤️ COMMENT ❤️

--------------------

 HELLO EVERYONE

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT MY STORY

I LOVE YOU ALL

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!