9. The New Elite Students

As the new elite students stepped into the Talisman tower to carry their belongings, the remaining 2000+ students who didn’t qualify rushed toward them to congratulate the elite students. It was a beautiful scene, except that some were not happy about it and didn’t even bother to leave their room. 

Frank started laughing weirdly, drawing attention to himself. “Look at these pathetic idiots,” Frank mocked the students who failed the test as he spat on the ground, “Come on guys, we shouldn’t be seen with these regulars.” 

The hall was silent as they watched Frank and his buddies confidently walk to their rooms to get their belongings. 

“I hate him,” Cynthia whispered to herself. 

Cynthia was one of the 2000+ students who didn’t qualify as an elite student. She wasn’t particularly angry about not being admitted to the elite faculty, but she hates bullies and swore to make Frank regret what he just did in the future.

“We are very sorry for what that dickhead said,” Malakai stated.

“Did you just call him a dickhead?” Cynthia chuckled, "Hmm, the Prince of Euphoria is quite straightforward.”

Everyone in the hall started laughing, lightening the atmosphere.

Dan and his friends finished packing their things and left the Talisman Tower for their new dorms.

The trio stayed in different dorms in the elite faculty because they were all in different departments. Dan went to Alchemy Haven, Malakai to Harmony Hall, and Aiden to Healers Fortress. This marked their first separation since their time at the Talisman Tower. Nevertheless, they agreed to meet again when possible.

~~~~At the Alchemy Haven

The Alchemy Haven was like a sanctuary with a scent of chemicals, The moment Dan stepped foot into the Alchemy Haven, he immediately vomited, attracting the seniors who were gisting amongst themselves.

“Isn’t that the Useless Alchemy Freshman?” Chimobi squinted

“What do you expect?” Timothy added

Hahaha… 

Dan cursed himself for throwing up. The scent of the chemicals was just too harsh and Dan couldn’t bear it, nor could he face these students who called him useless. He tucked his hands in his pocket and searched for the room number on his key while avoiding eye contact with any of the students.

Room number 305… “Yes this is it," Dan said as he immediately opened the door to his room.

~~~~At the Healers Fortress

Aiden strolled in with a smile, the scent of the Fortress, like that of a lotus flower instilled some sense of serenity as Aiden walked past many rooms in search of his.

“Look he is going to inhale the entire scent of the lotus flower" One of the Healers who saw Aiden walking in whispered to her friend. 

“He is probably in a trans right now" The friend replied as both of them laughed over it. 

Soon Aiden got to room number 256, opened the door, and stepped in. The room was well furnished, with a brand new laptop on the desk for Aiden and many other nice stuff he was yet to discover. All the rooms in the elite faculty were built with this standard but the look of the room gets more personalized depending on the dorms. 

~~~~Harmony Hall

As Malakai stepped into the Harmony Hall, so much respect was seen in the eyes of the students. The ladies stroked their hars and blushed when Malakai’s eye met theirs.