9. The New Elite Students

Start from the beginning

“wo…yayyy this is awesome, see how all the ladies are staring at me” Malakai was super-excited in his mind but gave off an average expression for making it into the elite faculty as a Symphonist. "My father will definitely be proud of me now,” He said in his mind and unknowingly started smiling.

"Hey did you see that? The prince smiled at me” One of the female Symphonists said to her friends thinking the prince was flirting with her 

“Room 109. Yes, this is it” Malakai opened the door and entered his room. Upon entering his room, he saw a laptop on his desk and opened it, the first thing he saw was “Welcome Elite Student, here is your schedule for the first semester” 

General Orientation for Elite Students

Departmental Training Session with Instructor Eldora 

Duels/Ranking

Special Training (6 months)

“Wow, we are going for a special training?” Malakai wondered, then he scrolled down and saw Frequently Asked Questions. He quickly clicked on the one asking for the date of the Special Training.

Special Training

Three Weeks after the placement test 

By Calculation, January 1st, 2021 

Malakai was awe-struck by the schedule he saw on the system. “Damn… There is literally no time to rest” He exclaimed as he closed the system and entered the bathroom to freshen up. 

The training sessions were done according to the departments. For the controllers, Instructor Brown will be in charge. For the Alchemist, Instructor Paris. For the Genetic Guardians, Instructor Tovia. For the Symphonists, Instructor Eldora. While for the Healers, Instructor Balablu 

Coming out of the bathroom, Malakai could clearly hear beautiful melodies coming from a hall far away, for a while he stopped moving. “What a beautiful and powerful energy” Malakai marveled 

“Departmental Training Session with Instructor Paris" Dan squinted as He read what was on his screen. “Who is Instructor Paris, I've never heard of him."

Usually, Instructors at MSU are popular throughout Vigoria, It was rare for aspirants not to know a particular instructor so Dan felt uncertain not knowing Instructor Paris, He quickly searched for information about Instructor Paris on the system.

Becoming an Elite Student gives you access to explicit information, one that the regular students will probably not have access to. However, the information one can access is restricted to their rank, as a warrior advances in his rank, he gets access to more explicit information.

In Less than 30 seconds, Information about Instructor Paris popped up on the screen 

Name: Paris 

Bloodline (Nationality): Utopia 

Rank: Peak Intermediate Warrior

Successfully Missions: 20 

Disparity: Black stains on Dragon Circle 

Rating: Average Warrior 

Note: Instructor Paris has not been publicized as an instructor at MSU yet. He would officially be announced as an Instructor once he breaks through to the Advanced warrior level.

“Hmmm… Instructor Paris is like me” Dan said somewhat excited but soon tightened his muscles when he realized that Instructor Paris was not even an advanced warrior yet despite being in MSU for so long. He cursed at the disparity in his Dragon Circle and closed the system.

Instructor Paris, though not an Advanced warrior yet has met all the criteria for becoming an Instructor, Senior Brother Ketas gave him the opportunity to train these freshmen before their Special Training session in the wilderness. Senior Brother Ketas also reasoned that since there's a student with similar disparity as his, he would really be of help to this new set of Alchemist. All Advanced Warrior Level Alchemists will be on a mission during the next three weeks, so nobody opposed Senior Brother Ketas' proposal for Instructor Paris to take the Departmental training session. 

“Ok, Ok, Freshmen it's time to party already" The senior students bang on all the freshmen doors to come out from rest and go for the party ritual. The ritual was specifically to welcome the new elite students and the old students are usually invited to join in. Most of the old students didn't dare miss the freshmen' party as they knew fully well that party at MSU equals alcohol and it would be the only time they get to relax their minds from protecting the world or getting busy over school stuff. So the freshmen party was one of the major events at MSU.

The Harmony Hall had a big annex just outside the dorm that was able to accommodate all the new elite students and every other elite student that wanted to join in the party.

In Less than 30 minutes, the Harmony Hall annex was filled with elite students from the five departments of the elite faculty, and the hall was rattling with loud music as students partied nonstop

“It's getting dark already, all the New Elite Students are here Jojo, what do you suggest?" Stephan whispered to Jojo as he scanned through the building.

“We'll get him off guard and finish up with the task in no time."