The Falling Out Part 3 (Sunny)

The following chapter contains elements that can be considered spoilers for a fanfic idea of mine called "Virtuoso Killer", be it yet to be released or already released.

The songs used in this chapter can be replaced with the following options:

First Song: Tn-shi - Synthesis, Feryquitous - ALiUS, Arknights - Revealing

Second Song: Iroha Sasaki - Meltdown, nekobolo - Jishou Mushoku

Roland looked around to see an awkward situation. Argalia stayed by his side, with a grin on his face, he was obviously wary of him.

But that wasn't the main source of his concern.

The Faraway gang seemed to be completely divided, Kel, who used to be so cheery had finally let go of that smile he used to have, Aubrey completely ignored Basil and Sunny.

As for Hero, he frowned at the situation.

He knew it was an accident, so he personally forgave them. Because that's what Mari would have loved, and what he personally believed would be best for everyone.

Now he was in the middle of trying to get the other two to mend things together with Basil and Sunny, yet Kel seemed to be completely out of it.

And given the fact they had that rocky moment, it made him abstain from trying to convince him. He was unsure what Kel thought about this, he didn't know if he hated them, forgave them, or any other thought he could have, his younger brother didn't seem to talk about it.

Instead, Hero decided to try and convince Aubrey, yet that was a tough action by itself, he made sure not to mention Mari, as it would be very foolish of him to do so. They had grown apart for so long, Hero didn't know anything about her current interests or situation.

In the end, Hero sighed, he wasn't able to convince the two of them before this next viewing, he'd have to try later again, or maybe he could do it during this viewing.

"Executive Manager, everyone is present, shall we enter the room?" Asked Outis.

"(Yeah, this should be the last one, right?)" Mentioned Dante.

Heathcliff groaned. "Hope so, there's way too much stuff going on in there."

"I don't think we should really meddle into the tension of the kids..." Commented Sinclair.

"What else can be done though? We're forced to finish this." Added Ishmael.

"Let us finish with this glimpse of another world." Declared Yi Sang.

Yi Sang looked at Sunny, the boy had completely closed himself off from everyone else.

Yet he decided to stay close to him, just in case anything were to happen.

It was funny really, since when did he start caring again?

Perhaps... This viewing was a message to him, one about not becoming distant to people.

To the other sinners that are present.

He clenched his fist, determined to see the end of this viewing, he needed to see what else this side of the mirror could show him.

"I hope we can be done with this." Murmured Gregor as he put out the cigar on his mouth before entering.

They all made their way into a room.

The scene started to change.

Time passes, yet it still feels like it is the past.

I was but a time capsule, waiting to open all the horrible secrets.