Unusual Trio (Jaune Arc)

"How does that sandwich taste?" Asked Ruby with a mouth full of fries.

"Pretty good I'd say, The Bar is really good at making food!" Complimented Jaune.

"The owner doesn't give me any alcoholic drinks though, which is sort of annoying." Complained Yang.

"What's this about drinking alcohol?" Mentioned Qrow as he walked towards the table.

"Oh! Uuuuh Nothing!" Tried to hide Yang.

"Uncle Qrow! Come sit with us!" Suggested Ruby.

"Sorry kid, but Ozpin asked me to accompany him since he wants to check out the rooms you've talked about." He informed. "He's been talking quite a bit lately with this Chesed lad a lot."

"I assume they were talking about coffee or something?" Guessed Blake.

"Spot on." Confirmed Qrow.

"I say it would be better if we all went together, don't you think?" Asked Weiss.

"Well, if you want Snow Queen Junior, sure." Accepted the huntsman.

"Don't ever call me that again, please." She pleaded with annoyance.

"Would it be fine if we joined as well?" Asked a new voice.

"Oh! I'm surprised to see you! You're uh... Cinder was it?" Asked Ruby.

"Yes, that would be me, a surprise meeting you here." She said with a smile.

"..." Qrow remained silent for a moment. "Well, the more the merrier."

"Why don't we go now?" Asked Blake. "I think we've finished eating now."

"Sure, I was going straight to Ozpin now." Informed Qrow.

"Do you know which floor he's supposed to be on?" Asked Ren.

"Uuuuh, I think it was on the first floor." Tried to remember Qrow.

"Why am I the only one not on the first floor?" Whispered Yang with annoyance.

_-_

"Ah, you've come at last." Spoke Ozpin with calmness.

"Yup, I sort of brought the kids here since they asked, hope that's not much of a problem." He responded.

"No, there won't be any problem, now, how about we enter now?" Said Ozpin as he opened the first door he saw.

Only to open the room where Sunny was sleeping in.

"Whoops, that's not the one." Apologized Ozpin without being embarrassed. He then opened the one next to it.

It was a white room, therefore, it was inhabited.

"Wait there for just a moment, won't you? I find this idea of viewing different worlds interesting you see." Spoke a voice from far away.

RWBY and JNPR narrowed their eyes as they saw who was talking.

Roman Torchwick, who was no longer locked up, was talking to them, he was accompanied by Neopolitan, and Adam and Sienna, who came reluctantly.

Blake started to tremble upon seeing Adam.

"Just so you know, I'm only coming here because I have nothing else to do." Warned Sienna.

"Is this the group you decided to hide behind, Blake? With other humans? You've reached a new low." Spat Adam as he looked at her with disdain.

Qrow seemed prepared to throw hands, Ozpin then said. "Sure."

"W-what? Headmaster, are you sure about this?" Asked Weiss.