Winding Clock (Issei Hyoudou)

"A-alright, Irina... I know you're happy to see me, but could you stop hugging me?" Said Issei nervously.

He did not know his childhood friend was actually a girl, and it was even worse the fact she had grown to be a beautiful woman.

Meanwhile, Rias was currently talking with her brother. "I'm glad to meet you again, brother." Cheerfully said Rias.

Xenovia looked warily at the demons, but Michael softly put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, we have good relationships with the current factions."

"Man am I the only fallen angel here?" Asked Azazel, though, he did glance at Akeno for a moment.

Asia then softly raised her hand. "U-uhm... So are these rooms the place that shows us different worlds?"

Kiba gently answered. "You would be correct, as of now, we saw a different version of Issei known as the Black Swan."

"Would it be fine if we were to join you?" Asked an older voice.

The DxD group looked at the direction of the voice, only to see Hokma standing alongside the rest of the Sephirah.

"Roland has been busy finishing a three part world from the looks of it, so we got a bit curious as to what could be shown for us!" Cheerfully explained Malkuth.

"I need that man's literary knowledge to help me finish a book." Added Angela. "While he's inside that room, I would like to do the same to spend a bit of time."

"I still think this is a waste of time." Murmured Tiphereth.

"It may be so, but I would rather watch something than continue working." Confessed Netzach.

"The boy who became the Black Swan must have potential, I am curious as to how far it will go." Admitted Gebura.

"Wow, this might be the first time you've got interested in anything so adamantly." Teased Chesed.

Yesod sighed. "Let's stop the chit chat and get this over with, we are wasting time standing here."

Binah was simply drinking her tea, she had already entered one of the rooms while the others were talking.

"I think that would be fine." Admitted Issei. "Though, what do... uhm... the others think?" He said as he looked at the others.

"It's certainly going to be interesting, your world has many mysteries." Admitted Azazel. "Your notes have caught my attention quite a bit as well, I wish to research what this E.G.O can do."

The room then started to change colors.

The scene became the inside of a bar, where various people could be seen hanging around while drinking.

Of the multitude, one of them stood out.

"Ah! This is good!" Said Issei as he finished another glass of beer. "Boss! Pour me another please!"

The bartender gave him another pint of beer. "You've been drinking a lot, has your hunt been good?"

"Sure has been, in fact, it's the best one yet!" Issei said cheerfully.

"Seems like we're watching Hyoudou again." Pointed out Rias.

"Why him though..." Whispered Koneko with annoyance.

"I do want to go to The Bar after this..." Muttered Netzach as he watched someone enjoy a glass of beer.

"Though, hunting?" Asked Yesod.