Black Swan (Issei Hyoudou)

"Manager esquire! What shall we do?" Asked a very excited Don Quixote.

"(I guess lay back and take a break, Vergilius told us to do whatever we wanted.)" Responded Dante.

"Aaaah, so we get a longer break before we even hit the road? Sounds like a good deal to me." Said a satisfied Rodion as she stretched her hands while the entire group of sinners walked the corridor.

"Argh, bloody hell why is my room so far away?!" Ranted Heathcliff as he squinted his eyes while trying to find the room with the same number as his key.

"Is the room far away? Or are you the one who is far from where you're supposed to be? Have you strayed away from your path? Or has the path forsaken us?" Riddled Yi Sang.

"Oi you loony! Hell you talking about?!" Said a confused Heathcliff as he didn't understand a single word the other sinner said.

Ishmael sighed. "Can you stop screaming every single time? There's a group up ahead heading towards us."

And indeed, Rias' peerage was walking down the corridor as they continued to scout the entire building.

"It seems the hotel is indeed what the receptionist claimed, a simple hotel." Concluded Rias.

"Though, it still has a really strange ambience to it." Commented Akeno.

They then saw the group in front of them.

"Good day! I'm Rias Gremory, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance!" She introduced herself.

"L-likewise..." Shily said Sinclair.

"Oooh that red hair you have is beautiful!" Complimented Hong Lu. Rodion then followed up. "Tell me, what sort of items did you use to make it so healthy?"

"Now's not the time to make pleasantries! We need to find the room each one of us was assigned!" Sternly said Outis.

"(I don't think we have time restraints for that...)" Pointed out Dante.

"Oh... In that case, I guess it's not too bad to make ourselves acquaintanced with other people as we will be here for a long time." Retracted Outis.

They then saw a boy walking down the corridor as well.

"Oh great, it's that kid that was looking at us with those eyes." Groaned Ishmael.

"Come on Ishmael, take it as a compliment that people find you attractive!" Teased Rodion.

Rias turned around and greeted him. "Hello, Hyoudou. It's a surprise seeing you here as well, though it seems you're not here with your friends however."

He then smiled as he was greeted by one of the most popular girls in her highschool."Not sure where they are, they might not even be here." He then looked at the sinners.

But the moment he looked at Ryoshu, she glared at him. "P.O."

"I don't know what that means." Bluntly said Issei with an oblivious look on his face, however, he looked away as he started to sense the killer intent emanating from her.

Koneko looked at Meursault, and Meursault did the same to her.

"A pleasure meeting you." She bowed as she gave a cold greeting.

"Likewise." Said Meursault without emotion.

"You know, I wonder what's behind each room!" Wondered Hong Lu. "What sort of interior they'll have! Will it be like I feel right at home? I've heard of a few hotels that can do that! Oh! But what if it's what all of you usually use? Like a really run down bed and dim light!"