Language of Violence(Jaune Arc)

Ruby went down the corridors as she looked at the room she was appointed. "01-57... 01-57... Wow, this place is huge!" Her team and Jaune's looked through each one of the doors, they found Weiss' which was 01-37.

Yang decided to complain. "Seriously, why did we each have to get a different floor? In fact, why am I all the way up to 07-103?!" Blake then pointed out. "This place might be big, but I'm pretty sure that there are various elevators and odd hollow closets around that might be some sort of teleporter."

"Wait what?! Then why didn't you tell us earlier?!" Yelled Weiss. Blake shrugged. "Would you have decided to enter one and find out that it was some sort of trap made by the owner of this place? I still have a terrible feeling about him..."

Weiss sighed. "No, you're right, I think I'm getting really frustrated with these long corridors..."

Ruby finally got to the door of her room. "Ah! Here it is! Now... to go look for Jaune's room..." Jaune felt a shiver upon hearing the way Ruby said that. "Ruby, uhm, don't say it that way..."

Yang smirked, it seemed as if the blonde boy had given ammunition for her teasing. On the other hand, Ruby turned around while she continued to walk. "Uh? What do you mean by that?" Jaune stayed quiet for a moment. "N-nothing..."

Suddenly, Ruby bumped into someone. "Ouch!" She landed on the ground as she looked at the person that stood over her.

"Woah there, watch where you're going." Said Gebura as she then lent a hand towards the girl.

"Thanks, oh shoot..." She accepted the hand as she then felt herself quickly stand up thanks to Gebura's help. "Oh wow, you're strong!"

Gebura tilted her head a bit. "Mmm... weird, do you by any chance not know who I am?" She inquired with a bit of curiosity.

Pyrrha decided to answer. "We do not miss..."

Gebura quickly told her name. "Gebura."

"Yes, we do not know who you are, Miss Gebura." Finished Pyrrha. Gebura smiled. "Oh, well, that's nice to know, I won't need to sign an autograph like I did with that kid."

Pyrrha smiled, had she perhaps found someone in the same situation as her? "I can understand how fans are, but they're the reason why we always can push forward."

Gebura analyzed each one of them head to toe. "Mmm... I am going to assume we're not from the same world due to what you just said." She concluded. "The world I'm from is a total mess."

Roland and Angela then arrived as they looked at Gebura. "Oi, Gebura, what are you doing here? Your room is supposed to be on the sixth floor." Called Roland.

Gebura turned around to see the other fixer. "I know, I know, I'm just here to take a stroll." She calmly answered.

Nora, who had stayed quiet for a suspicious amount of time, had finally talked. "Guys! Look inside this room!"

Ren looked around just to see that she had opened the door to a room that wasn't booked by any of them. "Nora... don't open the doors to the rooms of others." He calmly warned as he sighed, he should have known she was behaving too well.

"I don't think anyone is going to be living here." She commented. Her teammates decided to go towards where she was to see what she was talking about. "What do you mean by- woah." Was the only sound Jaune made.

Interested, RWBY also went to see what they were seeing, only to find a white space with nothing in it. Ruby looked in curiosity. "Wow, this place looks incredibly spacious! Are there actually any walls here?"

Blake decided to throw Gambol Shroud to one direction, it didn't seem to hit anything, she then called for her weapon as the grappling hook returned to a sword.