🇬🇧/🇨🇵 Fight UK / France

It did not go well. Germany had warned him and he didn't listen. Now he was stuck. Stuck in the second story bathroom of Britain's mansion, crying with a swollen, red cheek and no phone.
"Open the door love," He banged his fist against the door,
"you're making a terribile mistake." The patience in his voice was thinning.
"Leave me alone," France shouted with no real bite behind it,
"I'm leaving you. Whether you like it or not." It sounded more like plea than a decision.
"Love, don't be silly! You can't leave. You'll regret it for the rest of your life!" The banging on the door eased up.
"I'll better myself for you." His attempt to sound sincere, but only sounded mocking to France.
"No! No, you're lying. You promised to change so, so many times." He was breathing heavily by now, body curled into a ball against the door and head laying on his knees, as he protected it with his arms.
"Yet you never did!" He tried to put anger behind his words. The only thing comming through was his rapidly rising panic. He sounded desperate, on the verge of a panic attack.
"Love" his voice was soft as butter now, "don't do this. Look at yourself, this isn't good for you." He lowered his volume even further,
"Open the door. We'll get you cleaned up and go lay down. You need to rest. He was manipulating you." his voice grew softer and softer, while the others sobs grew louder and louder.
Then the lock klicked open a few minutes later.
"Oh, dear. Look what that monster has done to you. Ssshhh. It's okay, I'll help you." Britain held him in his arms, as he cried and cried. He shushed him and stroked his hair. The following minutes were a blur, going by in the blink of an eye.
The next thing the frenchman recognised was the bed and all so painfully familiar warm body behind him. And so he silently started to sob again, only to be shushed and calmed by the man that had made him cry in the first place.

So this was set in the same AU as the Germany x France oneshot I am not including here, because I think it caused the old one to get deleted. Basically Britain and Germany were rivals ever since Germany took over after WW2. France was in an abusive/toxic relationship with Britain till 1995 and then went to be with Germany. Britain still hasn given up on getting him back and this is set on the day France wanted to break up with him.

Words: 442