𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝟐𝟒

Start from the beginning

You whip your head around and see that it's Kakucho and beside you two stands the man with the white hair, looking - to your notice - a lot more put together than the first time you saw him. Ran stares between you and the boy "What's going on?!" "Does that vile piece of human trash belong to you?!" You snap and point at the terrified guy while Kakucho still holds you back "I was just trying to get home when that thing blocked my way and harassed me!!"

"What?" Your brothers growl and the boy lifts his hands defensively, trying to somehow get out of this without dying "I- I am sorry! I didn't know she's your little sister-" "Oh and if I weren't their little sister, you think your behavior is acceptable?!" You bark and try to charge at him again but Kakucho pulls you farther into the apartment to get you away a little bit as he also knows that Ran and Rindou will most likely take care of the boy, so you don't have to "You should apologize to me and not to them!"

Sweat rolls down his forehead, along with blood from his nose from when you've punched him as he bows his head "I- I apologize!!" "You're disgusting!" "Yes, I- I know! I'm deeply sorry, it will never happen again" "You will never look me in the eyes again!" "Yes!!" "That you somehow claimed the right to be a human being is so repulsive to me!" you scoff "You make me sick just by having to breathe the same air as you!"

Ran leans closer to the boy and whispers something into his ear, draining all the color from his face as he nearly pisses his pants. The guy stares at him horrified before he rushes past them out of the apartment while Kakucho finally lets go of you "Are you okay, [Y/n]?" "I guess" you nod faintly and since he has pulled you away, you're almost standing in the living room and your eyes land on Shion who's wearing the Tenjiku uniform just like the white haired boy and Kakucho. Now you also notice that your brothers are dressed in the same one just in black but that isn't the only thing you spot..

Kisaki and Hanma are standing there too, staring at you with an unreadable face expression. The latter smirks at you upon seeing your rage filled eyes and the way you made that boy apologize to you.

"What the-" your attention gets drawn back to your brothers when Ran pushes you backwards a little bit "Let's talk for a moment" "N-no" you stumble when he keeps backing you up with Rindou "I was out all night..? I-" "We'll be right back" your oldest brother looks over his shoulder to the others and then just tightens his grip on your arm, pulling you with him while Rindou follows.

"The hell is going on?!" You snap at them when they've pushed you in your bedroom and closed the door "Calm down" Rindou casually leans up against the wall while Ran makes you sit on the edge of your bed. A bunch of questions pop up in your head. One specifically, why are Kisaki and Hanma with them?!

"Yesterday you said you'd never leave our side and we said we wouldn't leave yours either, right?" Ran starts as he's standing in front of you. You nod with knitted eyebrows "Yeah because of our promise and we're family" "[Y/n], you already follow us and help us anywhere we want you to" he sits down beside you "We want you on our side, not on the side of the Tokyo Manji Gang"

Your heart sinks when he mentions Toman. Did they find out you helped them? How much do they know?

"What, on Tokyo Manji's side? Why would I be on their side?" You stare at him "We know that you're friends with Takemichi Hanagaki, you two go to school together and he's also Hina's boyfriend" Rindou said, pushing himself off the wall and glancing at the door for a second before he sits down on your other side. Ran nods but waves his hand "It's okay...but we are your brothers and we made a promise. We are family like you already said!"

Staring at him in slight disbelief "I wouldn't go against you if you think that!" "We know! But Hanagaki is in Toman" he said and you nod "Yeah, I know but I'm not interested in delinquent gangs, you both know that! So why would I care about Toman?" "We know that too!" "Tell me, what the hell is going on?" You demand in a stern voice as you can feel your heart rate speed up a little "Because I don't understand why you would mention the promise now? Do you two really think I'd break that?! I would never do that! You know that you're my priority over anything and anyone!"