Introduction.

1. KENTA HAYES.

- Name: Kenta Hayes- Family: Kenta is the oldest sibling in the Hayes family, responsible for caring for his younger sisters after the loss of their parents

- Name: Kenta Hayes
- Family: Kenta is the oldest sibling in the Hayes family, responsible for caring for his younger sisters after the loss of their parents.
- Personality: Kenta is caring and fiercely protective of his sisters, embodying a tough yet compassionate demeanor. He is muscular and physically fit, reflecting his dedication to their well-being and protection. Despite his tough exterior, Kenta has a heart of gold and would do anything for his family.
- Age: 22
- Appearance: Kenta has a rugged yet kind-hearted appearance, with a strong physique and warm, expressive eyes that reflect his compassionate nature.
- Course: Kenta is pursuing a degree in Engineering while also working part-time jobs to support his family.

2. WAY HAYES

- Name: Way Hayes- Family: Way is the middle sibling in the Hayes family, taking on the role of a mother figure to her younger sister and older brother after the loss of their parents

- Name: Way Hayes
- Family: Way is the middle sibling in the Hayes family, taking on the role of a mother figure to her younger sister and older brother after the loss of their parents.
- Personality: Way is caring and fiercely independent, with a sassy yet nurturing demeanor. She is intelligent and resourceful, navigating life's challenges with grace and determination. Despite her sassy exterior, Way has a heart of gold and would do anything for her family.
- Age: 21
- Appearance: Way possesses a graceful and elegant appearance, with striking features and a confident presence. She has a nurturing aura that draws others to her and a warm smile that lights up the room.
- Course: Way is studying Nursing with a focus on Pediatrics, reflecting her natural inclination towards caregiving and nurturing.

3. SONIC HAYES

 SONIC HAYES