BLURB

What happens when Mariah Velkov, the wife of the notorious Mafia mobster Andrei Velkov, asks you to carry the child of her husband, with the condition of not falling for him?

Will everything go as planned, or will sparks fly? Or will chaos strike when least expected?

             ☠      ☠     ☠     ☠      ☠
I never thought I'd find myself in this predicament, but here I was, face to face with the intimidating Andrei Velkov, in my own home.

"Are you running away from me, kitten?" I heard a deep, heavily accented voice that sounded familiar, a little too familiar.

Oh shit, Andrei is in my house. My heart raced as I tried to process the situation.

"Andrei, what are you doing here?"

I asked him, trying to sound calm, but my voice trembled slightly. Oh God, I'm not appropriately dressed for this meeting. I was only wearing a big hoodie with a lace thong underneath, not exactly the most modest outfit.

I felt a flush rise to my cheeks as Yuri's piercing gaze swept over me.

"Don't ask me questions, kitten," he said, his voice firm and commanding.

"Now, bend over and let daddy see what's under that hoodie." His words sent a shiver down my spine, and I felt a flutter in my chest. I knew I had to be careful; Andrei wasn't a man to be trifled with.

But a part of me was curious, and I wondered what would happen if I obeyed his command...

As I hesitated, Andrei took a step closer, his eyes never leaving mine. I could feel his intense gaze like a physical touch, and my heart raced with anticipation.

What would happen next? Would I be able to resist the charms of the notorious Mafia mobster, or would I succumb to his desires? Only time would tell.

                  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡  ♡
Hi everybody, I'm B, and welcome to my story.
I'm really glad that you chose my book and I hope we'll become good friends.

So without further ado, welcome to
His To Claim
Yayyyyyyy.

Vote, Comment and share to your friends and family,
EXCEPT your mum and dad tho, hehe.

You DON'T want them to read this book.

Anywayy enjoyyyy❤️