.

.

.

.

.

.

.

y/n got inside her home, as she removes her shoes she heard namjoon informing them,"we are going to a party tonight, dad got a big deal" 

y/n entered inside and namjoon was about inform her too, when y/n says,"i know joonie oppa, i got the invitation too" he nodded and y/n moved upstairs. 

she came out after getting fresh up, she laid on her bed to sleep as she woke late last night to do some office work. 

her sleep got disturbed by the knock on door, she opened it while rubbing her eyes, taehyung was standing there, he asked,"you are not going to get ready?"

y/n asked her voice raspy,"ready for what?" taehyung chuckled as she hasn't opened her eyes yet, he said,"for appa's party tonight" y/n opened her eyes and said,"oh, yes...i slept, i'll get ready"

he says,"i brought something for you, princess" y/n frowned and asked,"what?" he said,"move aside then you'll see it" y/n opened door wide and moved aside. 

taehyung brought something inside which was covered in a velvet cloth, after keeping it in front of y/n, he removes the cloth from it and there was a gown placed on a mannequin. 

y/n's eyes observed it, its a sky blue gown with beautiful net work done on the breast area, the only one word left her mouth,"beautiful" he smiles at her reaction, he said,"wear this" she nods and he left. 

(gown brought by taehyung, i love this gown and thinking about buying it, suggest me should i buy it or not?)

y/n got ready and went downstairs, she calls,"oppa?" "yes, princess" seven of them speaks, they looked at her and they gasps looking at her

they said in unison,"gorgeous" y/n chuckled internally at them and reminded,"we have to go to a party" namjoon said,"lets go limousine is here" they all head out. 

when they came out on a red carpet, media capturing their pictures, y/n was walking in between her brother who were looking at their surrounding like her bodyguards. 

they came inside the lavish party hall gathers with business minded people, binita, saanvi and aruem came towards y/n, aruem hugs her boyfriend who kisses on her head. 

seokjin said,"guys, i want to share something" they looks at him, he moves near binita and held her waist, he said,"i and binita are dating" 

yoongi looked at them while his heart aches, he hugged seokjin and others joined after him congratulating, while y/n, saanvi and aruem wishes binita as she blushes. 

they went to a corner, talking with each others, someone came near them and said,"hello, Mr.Min" namjoon looks back and said,"hello, Mr.Choi" 

y/n looks at Mr.Choi, he met with everyone there, he said moving aside,"he is my son, Choi Yeonjun" y/n looked at him and a small smile spread on her lips. 

namjoon said,"i met him when he just started modelling and see him now, what fame he has achieved" they looked at him and smiled. 

boys were talking to him, meanwhile y/n sometimes glances at him which is noticed by him, the lights went dim and spot light moves on dance floor where Mr.Min and Mrs.Min were dancing. 

jungkook and aruem went to dance and seokjin with binita joined them too, jimin came and asked to saanvi,"will you dance with me?" saanvi accepts his hand and went with him. 

namjoon said,"i'll go and interact with some people" taehyung went with his friends, yeonjun was about to ask y/n when some other girl ask him and his father gestures him to go. 

yeonjun went with that girl mouthing a 'sorry' to y/n on which she blinks, Hoseok says,"i am going to dance too, it doesn't matter with partner or not"

y/n and yoongi were sitting near bar counter, y/n says,"its hurting" yoongi looks at her and then resumes drinking, she asks,"i asked, is it hurting?"

yoongi said"what?" y/n explains,"your heart is aching on seeing your love's waist in your own brother's arms" he looks at her with amazed expressions. 

y/n said her eyes are still on dance floor,"you are thinking how i know about this" she looks at him and said,"i may not able to express myself, but i know how to read eyes"

y/n continue,"i have observed how you looks at binita, i knew you liked her but you should have been bold enough to say that earlier"

y/n resumes looking deep in his eyes,"now, you don't try to come between them because binita likes him a lot" yoongi said,"i will never, jin hyung means a lot for me"

y/n nodded and said,"yoon oppa, you'll get one for yourself too because life is unpredictable" yeonjun ask to yoongi,"can i dance with y/n?" yoongi nodded. 

yeonjun asks,"can i have a dance?" y/n keeps her empty wine glass on counter and accepts his forwarded hand, he takes her to dance floor. 

y/n wraps her hands around yeonjun's neck and he holds her waist securely, she asks,"i saw you didn't held her waist, why?" he says,"because my lady was drinking wine as her eyes was on me"

y/n looks down with her red ears, he says,"first time" y/n looks at him her eyes holding uncertainty. 

he explained,"for the first time, you looked down", y/n said,"in front of you only" yeonjun said,"i guess today is first of many things" y/n smiled. 

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 29!!!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER, TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!!

LOVE YA~

BYE~