Chapter: 81-87(End)

Chapter 81: He went to the front line

In March, the weather warmed up, and people in Nanhe County were wearing pretty spring clothes.

The young girls wore Dacron dyed in various styles and patterns, which was also a beautiful landscape.

Song Yingling did not wear a gray long-sleeved shirt, but a fashionable style specially selected from the supermarket.

She wore a plaid shirt with waisted light-colored jeans, revealing a pair of straight and slender long legs, showing her slender figure.

When Song Yingwei saw his sister wearing this new dress, he thought she bought new clothes in the department store.

He had also been to Guangzhou before, so he was not new to the world. He just thought his sister was dressed like a female star in a picture, so he was not surprised.

Song Yingling loves to go shopping in department stores. She goes to the county town every few days and buys a lot of things for her family. Almost everything that the family needs is bought by Song Yingling.

It takes several hours to get from Nanhe County to the provincial capital.

After Song Yingling sat down, she carefully checked the things in her eye bag.

It was a military green shirt that she made herself after Lin Huiru taught her how to use the sewing machine, and she was going to give it to Lu Baiqing.

Song Yingwei suddenly looked over, and Song Yingling quickly tied the rope of her schoolbag.

Song Yingwei raised his eyebrows, "What did you bring that my brother can't even see?"

Song Yingling couldn't help but smile at the corner of her lips, and her voice was sweet.

"Don't look at the things of my daughter."

Song Yingwei snorted and laughed, and then talked to Song Yingyao next to him.

The bus finally departed.

Perhaps it was the yearning that caused her to feel hopeful.

Song Yingling suppressed her pounding heart and looked at the white sky. Birds flew over the treetops in early spring, and the branches swayed gently, as if a flash of surprise passed through her heart.

The window projected the image of the girl secretly happy and smiling.

Brother Bai Qing, we are going to meet.

Song Yingwei next to him talked about the next plan.

It will take time to buy the train ticket. I will arrive in the provincial capital today, and I am afraid I will have to rest for a night.

Song Yingwei teased Song Yingling again, "If you see your brother Baiqing later, give him a good beating."

Song Yingling's lips twitched, "You can't let brother Baiqing spend the money alone! Brother, you are too stingy!"

Song Yingwei snorted and said to Song Yingyao, "Lu Baiqing, my college classmate, was an active officer in the border defense force during college. His father is a veteran of the Southwest Military Region in the War to Resist US Aggression and Aid Korea. This family has a red background."

Song Yingling's heart suddenly fluttered, and she looked at Song Yingwei and said, "You said brother Baiqing is from the border defense force?"

Song Yingwei nodded and said, "Yes, didn't he tell you?"

Song Yingling's heart suddenly became flustered.

Although the world was peaceful after liberation, she remembered that in 1979, the border defense forces participated in the Wu War, which was also a thrilling situation.