Chapter: 51-60

Chapter 51: Provoking the Immortal Ancestor

Hearing Li Chao's urging voice, Song Yingling nodded to Li He.

Li He walked over to open the door and bumped into the furious Li Chao. He looked at Song Yingling vigilantly, and when Song Yingling walked through the door, he grabbed Li He's collar and warned him in a low voice.

"Don't do anything behind my back. I make money to support your studies!"

"Cuihua, this silly girl, what do you think her mother asked her to come here for? It's to sell her to a good family."

Li He glared at Li Chao fiercely, his chest heaving violently, his face full of humiliation.

He was a noble intellectual who hated his elder brother, a local thug, the most. But it was this local thug who had never been to school, but he raised him.

Li He's eyes were bloodshot and his body was shaking slightly.

Li Chao sighed, loosened his collar, hugged his shoulders again, and walked out.

At this time, Cuihua's elder aunt Wang Tiehua came out with two bowls of white noodles in clear soup, with a poached egg and a spoonful of pig fat in each bowl.

"Cuihua, come and eat noodles."

"Aunt cooked your favorite egg noodles."

Cuihua stood up happily, took the noodles, and said sweetly: "Thank you, Aunt, I love egg noodles."

Wang Tiehua handed Song Yingling another bowl, and said with a smile: "Little comrade, thank you for picking up Cuihua, have a bowl of egg noodles, don't be disgusted."

Song Yingling activated the food detection function of the system, and when the virtual detector was projected on the bowl, it showed that a certain amount of sleeping pills that could cause coma were added to the noodles.

Wang Tiehua's face was full of smiles, and in her narrow willow-leaf eyes, there was a barely perceptible gleam of brilliance.

This woman looks like a brushstroke, with white skin, oval face, and beautiful and smooth appearance. She will definitely be able to sell for a good price.

Who asked her to come to my door? Don't blame me, Wang Tiehua, for being rude!

She dared to come to the black market, she was also desperate.

As long as she eats this bowl of noodles, I will find a chance to send her away.

"Little comrade, this bowl is filled with lard and fresh eggs from old hens I bought from the market. This noodle is also made of fine grains. Take a bite, it's delicious."

Song Yingling's lips curled up slightly, "Auntie, you are so polite."

He glanced at Cuihua who picked up a large chopstick of noodles, reached out and pressed Cuihua's hand holding the chopsticks.

Cuihua looked at Song Yingling in confusion, and Song Yingling sighed.

"Cuihua, if someone close to you hurts you, what will you do?"

"Who wants to hurt me?" Cuihua looked at Song Yingling again, with a simple face: "I don't do bad things, I'm not afraid!"

Song Yingling looked at Wang Tiehua again, "Auntie, I won't keep you in suspense. If I didn't encounter Cuihua's matter, it would be another matter. Since I encountered it, I will take care of it!"

Wang Tiehua's face changed, and Li Chao's eagle eyes flashed a trace of cruelty. He suddenly picked up a wooden stick from the corner and hit Song Yingling. Before the stick touched Song Yingling, it was intercepted by a soft and boneless little hand.