Chapter: 71-80

Chapter 71: Throwing into his arms

Song Jianguo sighed: "Your elder brother heard that many people from the provincial capital went to Guangzhou to work and do business, especially many human traffickers. He was worried that you were abducted to Guangzhou, so he came to find you."

Song Yingling said again: "By the way, Dad, the one in the courtyard is my elder brother's classmate, named Lu Baiqing, and he sent me back."

Song Jianguo nodded and said: "I know him, he has been here, and he and your elder brother have been looking for news about you outside for the past two years."

Song Yingling was a little surprised. She didn't expect Lu Baiqing to come home.

In the evening, Song Yingling came back, and the family naturally reunited.

The second uncle's family also came to eat. The second aunt and Song Yingling were busy at the stove, and Song Jianguo was in charge of the kitchen and cooked a large table of delicious dishes.

At the dinner table, Song Jianguo talked about the factory's profits in the past two years.

This bamboo product factory is popular all over the country, and a brick and tile factory and a gravel factory have been built.

Since the gravel factory was built, almost all the brigades in the township have used gravel from this gravel factory to build roads.

This brick and tile factory also provides baked bricks and baked tiles, bringing income to the brigade. Now the brigade is not only the richest village in the county, but also the best built village in the county.

The first brigade to build roads, the first brigade to demolish old and dilapidated houses and build new houses, only Song Yingling's yard has not been newly built.

It's not that there is no money. The benefits of these factories are all controlled by the Song family.

But Song Jianguo is worried that Song Yingling will not be able to find a familiar home when she returns.

The old couple lived comfortably in this old house. When the children came back, they would tear it down if they wanted.

Second Aunt suddenly pointed at Lu Baiqing and said, "Yingling girl, you haven't introduced him yet, who is this boy? He looks pretty good."

Song Yingling chuckled and said, "My eldest brother's classmate."

Second Aunt smiled and said, "The boy is a college student. He has a good education. What does his family do?"

Lu Baiqing smiled politely and said, "My father is a soldier and my mother is a teacher."

Second Aunt suddenly became excited, "This is definitely the son of a high-ranking cadre. What is popular in marriage now? You have to find the three talls, height over 1.8 meters, college education or above, parents are not ten thousand yuan households, but also highly educated members of society. Young man, are you married yet? "

Lu Baiqing chuckled, "Not yet..."

Second Aunt smiled and said: "Hey, with such good conditions, there must be many girls thinking about you."

Lu Baiqing smiled and said nothing, Song Yingling's heart thumped, and she glanced at Lu Baiqing with her eyes.

He has a handsome appearance, a good family background, and all the conditions are top-notch. He has reached the age in the past two years, and it is unlikely that he has not said a partner.

Song Yingling's chest seemed to be pressed by a stone, and she felt a little stuffy.

Second Aunt smiled and asked: "Did the family tell you a partner?"