Chapter: 1-10

Chapter 1: Bind to the system

"Ding Dong, congratulations to the host for reaching the reading experience of one thousand books of the era, triggering the era of the god-level sign-in system. Host: Song Yingling."

"Do you want to bind to the system?"

Song Yingling suddenly heard a metallic sound in her mind, and her consciousness gradually became clear.

What?

System?

Did she hear it right?

Song Yingling stood up and found herself in a white light, and a large virtual screen appeared in front of her.

After reading so many novels, who doesn't know the system, this essential golden finger for time travel!

Song Yingling was ecstatic and couldn't wait: "Binding!"

"The God-level sign-in system is binding..."

As the binding was completed, Song Yingling was swept away by a burst of white light. When she opened her eyes, she was suddenly in a strange environment.

Old-fashioned mosquito net wooden bed, red double happiness quilt, old-fashioned red lacquer inlaid dressing mirror wardrobe.

It can be seen that this is a room with a very old sense of age.

On the red lacquer cabinet is an old-fashioned iron fan, which is squeaky.

The ground is also rammed earth, and the wall covered with newspapers is hung with the Chairman's portrait and world map, and the calendar shows 1976.

After observing the indoor environment, Song Yingling heard the sound of the system again.

"Please accept the gift package of the era: ten national grain coupons, ten national meat coupons, ten daily necessities industrial coupons, ten shopping coupons..."

Song Yingling clicked to receive, and a big red gift package exploded in front of her with a bang. The fireworks special effects were too realistic.

Song Yingling didn't have time to be surprised. She collected the coupons and looked around.

"The host's first sign-in location was detected: Red Flag Brigade."

"Daily sign-in reward: 1 yuan (distributed according to the national average wage level)."

"Does the host sign in?"

Song Yingling felt that this was like playing a game. After clicking to sign in, she received a reward of one yuan.

One yuan is really the money of this era.

The real third set of RMB.

Song Yingling stared at the system screen intently.

"The sign-in location can be changed. Do you want to set the Red Flag Brigade as a long-term sign-in location?"

Song Yingling clicked "Yes", and another message popped up.

"There is still one year before the next change of the sign-in location."

"A warm reminder, the host must remember to punch in and sign in every day. If you punch in and don't be absent, you will get more generous rewards and extra rewards."

Song Yingling was lying on the bed, holding a pile of tickets, still immersed in the afterglow of surprise.

The system can be stored, not to mention this pile of money. In the environment of 1976, it is not safe to carry it on your body.