Chapter: 61-70

Chapter 61: He coaxed her gently

Lu Baiqing's voice was warm and clear, with a caring tone that did not allow for arguments.

Song Yingling felt as if a warm current had accumulated in her chest when she heard the words, and a slightly swollen emotion spread in her chest.

She was held very tightly and was forced to look up.

The man's soft stubble rubbed against her cheeks, and the intimate distance made her smell a light and clean hair fragrance when she breathed.

Song Yingling's cheeks were slightly hot, and she shyly glanced at the passers-by around her, and called softly in a soft voice.

"Brother Baiqing."

"I can't breathe."

Lu Baiqing let her go, and realized that he had lost his composure, and his light snow-white face was also stained with a trace of unnatural light red.

But he was still calm, ignoring the gazes of the people around him, and took her hand, and walked out to the street with a tough attitude.

Song Yingling was immediately anxious, she couldn't leave yet, the bicycle had to be prepared for others.

But Lu Baiqing's attitude was afraid that she would stay in the black market for a second longer.

Song Yingling was anxious in her heart, and was pulled by Lu Baiqing to walk a few steps, and then stopped. When Lu Baiqing frowned and looked at her, she smiled sweetly and softly, and said in a soft and glutinous voice: "Brother Baiqing, you go to the street entrance and wait for me first. I have something to do, and I will come to you after I finish it."

Lu Baiqing frowned slightly, looked at the girl's pleading black eyes, and his heart softened immediately, and he let go of her hand.

Song Yingling first ran to the street, found a corner, pushed the bicycle out, and then quickly pushed it to Wang Tiehua's house and handed it to Wang Tiehua.

"Auntie Wang, I have something to do. I'll leave the bicycle with you first. When the comrade who buys the bicycle comes, you can give it to her. I'll put the money here first and I'll come to get it later."

"No problem, Comrade Xiao Song, just leave it here with Auntie."

Song Yingling didn't completely trust Wang Tiehua, but the bicycle was worth more than a hundred yuan.

If Wang Tiehua dared to run away with the bicycle, she would have to give up the house in the yard.

These rooms were the property left by Wang Tiehua's husband, which was much more valuable than the bicycle.

After Song Yingling had given Wang Tiehua instructions, she walked out. Before she came out, she saw Lu Baiqing standing at the street entrance waiting for her.

Song Yingling looked at the handsome and tall figure, and a strange emotion subtly arose in her heart.

Her white palms were still sweating, and her fingers seemed to retain the warmth of the man's fingertips.

It was just like the fingertips touching in the crowded hotel that night, slightly numb, but so casual, she easily put it behind her mind, and when she recalled it again, her heart skipped a beat.

Song Yingling sniffed, the weather after the frost, every breath was a cool and refreshing cold air.

Looking at Lu Baiqing's figure, the dry hair fragrance that she had sniffed between her nose wings seemed to be brushed over again, and could not be shaken off.