To be exact on her Adams apple

" I "

He mumbled sending shivers run through her spine

" Love "

His lips moved upwards towards her chin

" You "

Finally his lips moved towards her lips.. But he didn't kiss her.. Not yet..

There breaths mingled together .

Not able to hold any longer the girl melted into temptation and kissed him

She kissed her crush

He kissed his love.

The fighting, taunting of enemies turned out to be playful banter of lovers...

" Then what happened? What causedy father to run from his home, what caused family to break apart " Aera questioned

Mr Lee took a deep breathe and prepared himself for dreadful part of the story.

" Both the families were once loyal friends and allies in business world. But things started happening. Both of your grandfather's they started fighting over small things... They were once best friends but the friendship began to fall apart... And one day all of sudden the ties were broken between both the families....
This happened before we were born.
.
.
.

Your father and mother started dating no one knew about it except me. I tried to break them apart during first month but then I knew they were madly and deeply in loveso I left them alone and helped them to date secretly.

But one day your father's Dad found them while they were on date.

He not even waiting for any second grabbed your father and took him to their house. You mother on other hand was dropped off by their guards at our house, the guards explained the circumstances which riled my dad's anger.

Both of them didn't see each other for months. Your dad stopped coming to college and your mom locked herself in her room.

I was sad, upset seeing them struggle. I couldn't stand seeing my sister lifeless and your dad, well he was my best friend so I knew how much he loved her.

One day I heard the news I never wanted to hear.

Your dad. He was arranged into marrying business rivals daughter.

I couldn't wait for any longer and went to find your dad...

He told me he was forced to marry that girl. He told me how much tired he was in life, fighting his father so he..
He wanted to die.

I helped them

My sister and your father to run away from this toxic world and family.

The day they went away my sister... She gave me most heartwarming news... That she was pregnant

I was going to be uncle

deep down I knew I won't be able to meet them, meet her again ever.. But I still sent her away from me..... "

By now Mr Lee had tears in his eyes remembering all those things.

Aera too had her eyes filled with tears as her heart pained for her mother and father while a deep resentment settled inside her for both sides of family

Where were they when her parents needed them

Why did her dads brother who he called as best buddie never helped him?

Why did her grandfather had to snatch away their happiness from them?

" Aera? Are you okay? " Mr Lee spoke softly snapping her out of her thought

" I'll be fine uncle. Just need some time to process everything "

" Aera can I ask you a question? " Mr Lee spoke after few minutes.

Nodding aera gestured him to continue.

" You are 21 right? Your parents left 23 years ago and your mother was pregnant at that time so does that mean - "

Before he could speak aera interrupted him

.

" Yes uncle I have a brother "

.
.
.

Drum roll 

Aera have a whattt now?????