1 • Home

Hero's, Villains, Monsters, and Super Powers...

These concepts have been apart of human culture since the very beginning.

Stories that bring hope and gave sense to the unknown.

Stories about hero's, monsters and gods slowly became a back bone for human culture.

Yet deep down everyone knew, that they were simply that.

Stories.

Yet in the early 2200's the world panicked as a mysterious force wiped out 3/4s of the human population, and left life on the surface of the planet unlivable...

For the next 100 years humanity persisted in small community bunkers living as best they can underground.

In the year 2356 one woman gained the courage to step outside again...

The world we knew changed...

Dragons, monsters, gods, demons...

Humanity's imagination became reality, as people slowly gained powers when stepping out of there community.

For the next 350 years Humanity clawed its way back into dominance, prospering more then they did before "The Great Culling"

Now fiction has became reality, with a mysterious force titled "The Merasmus" giving human imagination life.

Now it is common sight to see villians riding dragons to be taken down by a powerful hero in the middle of a city intersection.

But even the hero's have to follow a set of rules. There is a higher power called "The Merasmus Development Department"

A power that has ties in every countrie and global power.

You do not go against them, for if you do...

Well no one knows.

But this isn't a story about the Hero's and Villians that now roam the streets, No.

This story is simply about living in the world of the Extraordinary while trying to Ordinary.

-----‐---------------

A young man sits patiently on a Public Train, He had multiple paper bags in his arms. He was one of the few people actually in the train car, but that didn't matter to him.

He wore a pink hoodie that seemed to be drawn on by a child, blue jeans, and sneakers.

He had cheap headphones covering his ears as he listened to music on a phone that seemed to be at least 6 years out of date.

He had bright gold eye's that stared at his phone, a small smile across his lightly freckled face.

He had long black hair that was tied and placed over his shoulder and to his chest. A long streak of golden hair fell from his bangs and came down to his chin.