Chapter 29- Legends

Start from the beginning

"Killer scones?" I scrunched my nose up at the concept.

"Then I hope you won't mind if I pass." Shannon teased.

Gibsie chuckled. "I like you." He looked over her head at Johnny and said, "I like her," Then he looked back to Shannon. "But not the smell." He pegged his nose with his fingers and added, "Your brother's right – you need to change."

"That's okay, I'm going home –" Shannon began to say, but once again, was interrupted – this time by Gibsie.

"Johnny, she can take a shower here, can't she?" Shannon's eyes bulged so large it was comical.

"What?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess," Johnny, who was still standing behind Shannon defensively, replied slowly. "If she wants?"

Joey, who had returned to his perch at the island, nodded his head. "Good idea, Gibs," he agreed between forkfuls of egg and sausage. "Wash that wet dog smell off ya before we have to drive home in small confines."

" I don't smell," Shannon muttered.

"You stink," both Gibsie and Joey said in unison.

"Fuck off the pair of you and leave her alone," Johnny piped up, sounding aggravated. "She doesn't smell bad at all."

"You don't smell it because you're immune," Gibsie retorted. Turning to Joey, he said, "He lets the mutt sleep on his bed every night."

"Call my dog a mutt again and you'll be wearing that frying pan," Johnny warned.

"My sincerest apologies, lad." Gibsie threw his hands up in retreat. "I never meant to insult your precious pooch."

"Oh my God there's a dog?" I squealed in excitement as I turned back to Ethan once again.

"There's three, Marci, they said that a few minutes ago, they mauled Shannon, remember?" he replied, confused.

"Nope" I said, popping the p'. "But now I do!"

"Hey Marcella, you said you wanted jellies, do you want toast with that?" Gibsie asked me from across the kitchen.

"I'll take anything you've got" I offered, starving.

Before I knew it, a plate with no less than six eggs, five scones, a mountain of sausage, and three pieces of toast was placed in front of me. I felt my stomach growl in anticipation.

"No jellies for me?" Ethan asked, frowning.

"No ya big fatty" Gibsie snapped as he downed the last scone and talked to my brother.

I pushed my plate towards Ethan and we began sharing the food on it as we resumed conversation.

"I think your sister's got a thing for Johnny" he observed... kind of, it was pretty obvious.

"You think?" I teased, taking a bite of toast.

★・・・・・・★

"Shhhh" I giggled, tiptoeing up the grand staircase of Johnny's house with Ethan following closely behind.

Our plan was to sneak upstairs and steal either Johnny or Shannon's clothes. We were determined to get the two together in an awkward situation... somehow.

At least that was the plan. I stumbled when I was two steps from the top platform and fell backwards, instinctively wrapping my arms around my head protectively. I expected the impact that came as I crashed into the step below me, what I didn't expect however, was for Ethan to grab onto my tumbling frame about eight steps down from my initial fall.

The Other Side - A Boys of Tommen FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara