Chapter 4- Ah shite

Ethan

"Fuck Gibs, I think we really messed that girl up" I said, voicing my concerns to my brother. I'd pushed him in the hallway for acting like an idiot, not seeing the fucking girl behind him.

Who's the idiot now I guess.

"Well she walked off just fine" Gibs argued, and I almost slapped him right then and there.

She clearly wasn't fine, her ankle was all kinds of fucked, and my brain was too. Even though I'd only spoken to the girl once, I'd been worried sick about her all day.

I'd been so busy screaming at Gibs to shut up about the girl that Johnny had knocked out on the pitch, that almost knocked one out myself.

And fuck if I knew why, but I'd been looking for her in the hallways since.

"Hey Kav!" I shouted to Johnny Kavanagh, my best friend just as he entered the locker room.

"How's that girl from the pitch" I asked as he walked closer to me and Gibs.

"Yeah you alright Johnny boy?" Gibsie asked "How's the girl?" he added

"Huh?" Johnny asked, clearly not having payed attention.

"The young one", Gibs asked "Who is she?"

"Shannon" he mumbled, "She's a third year, todays her first day"

"Is she okay?" I asked, "She looked out of it" I spoke truthfully. When she had finally gotten up off of the ground, she had been swaying violently.

When Johnny had tried to help her up, her skirt had fallen, being torn, and she'd flashed the entirety of the rugby team before Johnny covered her with his jersey and brought her to the nurse.

Not the ideal first day.

"Fuck if I know man, I think I really did a number on her brain" Johnny spoke anxiously "Her mother and her sister are taking her to the hospital to get checked over"

"Shit" Gibsie said.

"Yeah", Johnny responded "Shite"

"Jesus, that must have been mortifying for her." I said.

"Having your ass on display for the rugby team on your first day." Gibsie added

"And her mom tried to fucking accuse me of doing it on purpose" Johnny snapped. "Didn't calm down until her sister came in and shut her up"

"And fuck man, her sister. I could never be as patient as that girl, and the way her mam was treating her?" He ranted

"Shannons mam literally forgot her and her sister had to carry her out" He spoke "She had this awful fucking limp but she just thanked me and left" He said before continuing.

"She hauled her out of there, no complaints, and with a fucking smile on her face" he finished.

"She was limping?" I asked, recognition in my tone

"I just hope they're okay" Johnny said, completely ignoring my comment.

Gibs was looking at me now, clearly making the same connection as me.

"What?" Johnny asked.

"You said she was limping" Gibsie said, voicing my thoughts.

"Yeah, this awful limp in her foot" Johnny explained
"She looked all kinds of fucked up" he finished

"Was she blonde?" I questioned

"And a fucking corker?" Gibs asked

"Yeah" Johnny replied. "She was gorgeous, had these odd shoes too." Johnny explained.

"Shit" I groaned in realization

"What is it lad" Johnny asked, his attention finally being caught from his thoughts.

"I think me and Gibs are the one who really fucked that girl up" I sighed. "Gibs fell on top of her in the hallway"

"Hey! you pushed me Ethan!" Gibsie yelled at me

"You guys knocked her over?" Johnny asked, looking horrified.

"No" I said "Gibsie knocked her over, then stared at her like a big dope for ages instead of helping her"

"Hey! If you landed on that girl you would have stared too!" Gibs defended

"Not if she was gasping for air as I sat on top of her!"

"What's wrong with you Gibs?" Johnny asked, putting an arm between me and my brother, and pushing me further away from the gobshite.

"I ask myself that question every day" I sighed.

"Were they talking about her?" Johnny asked, ignoring my comment, and dragging the conversation back to the girl he'd knocked out on the pitch.

"Well," Gibsie began slowly. "She had her pussy and ass out, Cap– a very nice ass that matches the very nice rest of her – so yeah, lad. There's been talk."

"What kind of talk?" Johnny snapped.

"Interest, lad," Gibs explained calmly. "A lot of interest." Reaching into his bag, he grabbed his white school shirt. "In case it slipped your attention – and going by your reaction I know it didn't – that girl's a corker." When Johnny didn't respond Gibsie continued

"She's gorgeous and she's new and the lads are... curious," he added, choosing his words carefully. "New is always fun –" he paused, grinning, before adding, "gorgeous is better."

"It stops," Johnny growled, the angry energy thrumming off of him.

"Yeah," Gibsie chuckled as he slung his red tie on, "Good luck with that, man." He continued

"She's fifteen," Johnny warned, tensing.

"She's too young." He said, and both me and Gibsie snorted.

"Says the eejit who's been sticking his cock in anything with a pulse since first year." Gibsie hit the nail on the head with that statement, and I could tell when Johnny tensed and I saw an angry tremor run through his body. I elbowed Gibsie in the ribs for that one but of course he still didn't get the signal.

Johnny tended to screw around with older girls, so it was super fucking hypocritical of him to be talking about a girls age.

He said he liked the older girls because they were less drama, but it was really because older girls didn't expect a relationship that Johnny sure as fuck wasn't willing to give.

"We're not talking about me," Johnny told Gibsie, dragging my attention back to the present, his anger growing by the second. "She's a fucking kid, too young for all you horny little pricks, and every asshole in this room needs to respect that."

"Fifteen is a kid?" Gibsie countered, looking confused. "The fuck are you talking about, Johnny?"

"Fifteen IS young," I reasoned, Johnny following up.

"And illegal." Johnny snapped.

Oh." Gibsie grinned knowingly. "I see."

"You don't see shit, Gibs," Johnny shot back.

"Since when did you start giving a shite about what any of us do?"

"I don't. Do whatever and whoever the hell you want," he countered.

"Just not her."

Authors Note

Heyyyy!!!! its 11:11 make a wish!!!

no it's not. anyway i went over the wc for this one but i still have to add the second half of this scene "i'm ur daddy on the field bitch"????

anyway ily all!! byeee

WC- 1131

- Author