Chapter 7- Deja Vu

Ethan

I rolled my eyes as Gibsie yapped about something stupid in my ear and slipped off my practice jersey.

I stripped my jocks off of my sweat ridden body as he continued on his rant, clearly oblivious to the fact that I wasn't listening in the slightest.

"And Christ did you see her standing there watching us train in that tiny fucking skirt and that shiny fucking smile..." He said when I finally tuned into his words

"I swear Ethan, that girl is the girl for me" He continued, droning on and on again about the leggy blonde who had been eyeing for all of our training.

"Shut the fuck up Gibsie!" Hughie Biggs, our teammate, and the older sister of Claire Biggs, Gibsies "Girl" shouted from across the locker room.

Of course, Gibsie didn't stop, something he seemed to do a lot when it came to this girl, but I tuned him out once again, and headed towards the showers.

I slid under the hot stream of water flowing from the shower faucet, releasing a deep sigh as it ran over me.

My body hurt so fucking bad from training today, and I desperately needed a break from school.

★・・・・・・★

By the time I exited the locker room, the bell had already rang, signaling that second hour classes had started, and I was late.

I had to switch buildings to get to my second class.

Fucking English

I didn't particularly hate english class, but the idea of going to any class right now had me rolling my eyes.

I was so distracted by my thoughts, that I almost didn't notice the girl crouched down in the middle of the hallway.

I eyed her curiously for a second, not recognizing her at first, but immediately recoiled at the memory of the last time I saw her.

In this same fucking hallway.

With her fallen on her ass.

I mentally cursed my brother Gibsie for being such a dumbass and practically crushing her.

My gaze returned to the girl, pulling me from my thoughts when I finally took in her position.

She was bent over on the floor, tying her shoe.

I sucked in a sharp breath when my eyes finally roamed over her body.

Her skirt had ridden up way too fucking high, and her bare thighs were exposed.

I felt like a fucking creep looking at her, especially with the way I was fucking fawning over her, so I tore my gaze from her, and opened my mouth to speak.

But before I could get my words out, she stood up, crashing directly into my chest and falling on her ass once again.

I felt a sense of deja vu as she hit the ground with a crack and whimpered in pain.

"Fuck" I gasped, guilt overtaking me for knocking her over a second fucking time.

She looked up at me through her eyelashes, recognition flashing in her eyes as she grinned at me.

I was at a loss for words.

Christ this girl

That fucking smile

"Are you okay?" I hurried to ask, realizing that I should definitely stop fucking staring at her and help her up.

"Huh?" she asked cluelessly, still staring up at me.