~17~

"I'll have the message to him as soon as I can."

"Thank you, goodbye." Taehyung said in monotone, soon disappearing under the water.

~

The next morning, Yunho woke up to find Mingis bed empty. 'Maybe he left early' he thought 'or maybe he never came in'. So he quickly left his room and went to the kitchen, only to find Wooyoung shoved up against the island counter, mid-make out session with San. His nose scrunched up as he went to the deck instead.

Yeosang was tying down the sails, but no one else was up there. He admired the beautiful boy for a moment, always astonished by his visuals, before calling to him.

"Sang, have you seen Mingi?" The male didn't even have time to shrug, before Jonghos voice was heard from behind Yunho.

"He went into Hongjoong hyungs room last night, with bedding and everything, I think he slept in there. I thought you'd know why."

"I-I might.." Yunho bit his lips, starting to feel bad. It wasn't as though he could control his feelings, though. At one point he did really like Mingi, but soon became much too discouraged that his feelings weren't returned, so he did everything he could to lose them. And eventually, he did, as far as he knows, only by taking interest in Yeosang.

"Well, I wish you good luck, he seemed really upset last night for whatever reason you understand better than I." Bringing him out of his thoughts, Jongho gave him a small smile and walked away.

Hongjoong opened his eyes only to be face to face with Seonghwa, who was apparently awake, blushing already at their proximity, and gasping when their eyes met.

"Good morning darling."

"G'morning~"

"Let's check on everyone hm?" Seonghwa nodded, and the two got out of bed, the older immediately getting goosebumps down his legs once away from the warmth of the comforter and Hongjoongs hold, the pirate busy pulling on some clothes.

"Joong? I-it's so cold." He chuckled, walking to his drawer and pulling out a pair of comfortable pants, which he helped Seonghwa slide on over his undergarments that he slept in, sweater going back to its place past his butt. The way he looked, so soft and comfy, Hongjoong wanted to pull him right back into bed and just shower him in cuddles and kisses forever.

Seonghwa would look so cute in this😭 and to think, beforehand it was just the massive sweater that we're gonna say reached 1/3 the way down his thigh ahshhdjsosjskdn

I know I'm not doing him justice but just imagine it so it's actually good looking okay😭 the shoes are actually Hongjoongs lol

Afterwards, Hongjoong lifted him off the edge of the bed and pulled him into a hug, before leading him out the door, only barely having to assist him in walking if at all.

The two were nearing the deck when they felt the ship shudder, as if hit by a wave. So Hongjoong quickened his pace, reaching the deck only to find Yeosang, completely drenched against the railing, Jongho by his side, while Yunho was loading the cannons.

"What's going on!" He yelled to his first mate, having Seonghwa wait at the top of the stairs as he ran over.

"I'm not certain, it was quick, but it nearly hit us."

"Seonghwa!" Called male ran over as quick as his new legs could manage. "Grab Yeosang and you two get back downstairs. And tell Wooyoung and San to get up here."

"O-okay." He rushed to Yeosang, telling Jongho what he was ordered, then helped the younger up and led him down to his room, clearly stressing at the situation and how confused he was, also worried about Yeosang, who was clearly in pain. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just got a gash on my arm but I can take care of it."

"I'll be right back, I promise." Yeosang smiled and he rushed out of the room and to the kitchen, stopping in his tracks and grimacing at the sight. "Ahem." He cleared his throat, Wooyoung and San finally pulling away from each other, lips dark and plump. "Something happened, I'm not sure what, but Hongjoong wants you up there." The two looked at each other, remembering the shudder that they failed to pay attention to, before dispersing, Wooyoung grabbing his favorite kitchen knife, San rushing to his room, returning with two swords, grabbing his lover and running out.

Then Seonghwa returned to Yeosangs room only to find the boy struggling to reach the cut on the back of his arm that he received when stumbling against the rail from the force of the wave.

"Let me help~" He spoke, coming over and examining it. Though it was deep, he luckily didn't need any stitches, as far as Seonghwa could tell. The siren ran to Hongjoong room, where he remembered seeing some first aid supplies, and grabbed the roll of gauze, returning to apply it along with disinfectant.

"Thank you hyung, but you should get back up there, I'm worried about them." It was true the boat had been shaking immensely the entire time, and Seonghwa couldn't help but be anxious, thinking about what could be happening and why the boat felt as though it may really tip.

"A-alright, if you're sure. Stay down here, I'll check on them." He nodded, and Seonghwa practically ran out of the room and up the stairs. When he emerged back into the dull morning light, clouds coating the sky, Yunho was still by the cannons, looking quite confused, San was helping Wooyoung up from the floor, the younger with a slight limp, and Jongho was at the bow. Mingi appeared behind him, disoriented and tired, but quickly realizing the situation and rushing back down to grab his things.

"Where's Hongjoong?" Seonghwa asked, appearing beside Jongho, but the maknae didn't respond, only scanning the waves once more. "Jongho.." he said again, more stern, which wasn't usual for him but he was extremely nervous.

"He went in after her."

Whaaaaaaaaaat?? Herrrrrr? What ever could that mean?????

Also I didn't forget this time!!!

The next chapter will contain the real excitement, this is kind of like the rising action, but Yeahhhhhhhh

Oki bye everyoneeeeeee<3