~12~

"I love you, Jongho~" He expressed, pulling away from the euphoric kiss.

"I love you too." Jongho responded as he kissed him once more, then wrapped his arms around his waist, laying his head on his shoulder.

~

Not sparing a glance towards the wheel, Hongjoong trudged down the stairs, nervous and slightly bitter at the two who told him to speak with Seonghwa. But everything flew away when he saw the angelic siren on the edge of the deck, his mind filled with thoughts of him and only him from then on.

"Seonghwa?" Upon hearing his name, he turned his head, smiling shyly at Hongjoong. "I heard you need help to learn how to walk?"

"O-oh...yeah..I'm not sure how." He told him, clearly a bit embarrassed about it.

"That's not a problem, you've never done it before, no one expects you to understand immediately." Hongjoong reassured, walking closer to sit beside him, unable to remove his eyes from Seonghwa, whether it was his hair or down to his fin. "But I'll teach you."

"Really?" At his excitement, Hongjoong chuckled.

"Of course. All you need to do is, you know, get legs, however you do that." Both laughed quietly and Seonghwa agreed, scooting back so no part of him was in the water. Being asked, Hongjoong moved farther away, anticipating what would happen.

Not that he was prepared for the bright light to start shining off his tail, as if the sun was reflecting off it. Starting at his fin and moving up until it reached his hair, Hongjoong couldn't see any part of him, only the light emitting from a now floating figure, and he soon had to close his eyes, unable to handle the brightness.

When it seemed as though the lights had died down, he opened his eyes only to see Seonghwa, inches from the ground, only a slight glow coming from him at that point. He looked incredible to say the least, a white, flowy shirt and a tight black corset, matching black pants and shoes, an outfit that made him look exactly like a pirates wife might.

 He looked incredible to say the least, a white, flowy shirt and a tight black corset, matching black pants and shoes, an outfit that made him look exactly like a pirates wife might