~9~

"Uhhhh, Yunho??" Hongjoong noticed Mingis worried voice and turned around along with the called for, giving Jongho a chance to walk up behind Yeosang, who'd moved to the bow of the ship, and lean over his shoulder to land a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Jongho! Don't do that in front of people!" He pouted angrily, seeming to whine more than anything, which got a chuckle from the younger.

"No one saw Sangie, don't worry." With that response, he grabbed onto Yeosangs waist, lying his head down on his shoulder as they watched the sun inch a bit more under the water.

~

"Why are you so nervous about that Mingi?" Hongjoong asked the male, who was freaking out, eyes widening at the older at just the idea of not being anxious.

"What happened?" Escaping Jonghos grip, Yeosang walked over and looked at Mingi expectantly, the younger pouting and shifting nervously.

"The prisoner just fell off the plank!" He yelped, looking back to his captain for help, then at his best friend, both with a very slight but very fond smile on their face.

"Wasn't it you who put him there?" The maknae asked, showing up beside Yeosang again, the other subtly scooting away, causing Jongho to glare playfully, earning a suppressed giggle.

"Well, yeah, but I just wanted to seem coooool, I didn't mean for him to fall off!"

His doe eyes were worried, but Yunho came over and pat him on the back. "It's okay Minks, if he was a prisoner of ours, he had it coming. You know we only take on the bad ones to punish them for what they've done to innocent civilians."

"He's right Mingi, he's where he deserves to be currently, don't keep pouting hm? This ship needs your smile." That caused the corners of his lips to lift a bit as he nodded at his captain, the others chuckling at his cuteness.

Jongho held Yeosangs hand, leading him back to the bow of the ship were they looked down at Seonghwa, the siren moving his fin in circles under the water.

"Seonghwa hyung looks upset." Yeosang pouted, the other agreeing.

"Should we go talk to him?" Jongho asked, and after receiving a nod, the two made their way down to the front of the ship, Seonghwa noticing their presence quickly, turning to them and smiling very weakly.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" They sat on either side of him, staring curiously.

"N-nothing, I'm fine, what makes you think otherwise?" He responded, but it was obvious that day by day, the sparkle in his eye dimmed.

"Oh come on, it's obvious you're unhappy, please tell us why??"

He sighed, not knowing what better to do than say why he'd been so under the weather.

"I-it's just...just Hongjoong.."

"Hongjoong? What'd he do?"

"It's what he didn't do. I haven't hardly spoken to him the entire week, and while I love your company...he's my husband~" He whispered the last part while staring at the ring on his finger. "I know we-we aren't like-that kind of couple or anything, but, I don't know, I'd like some sort of acknowledgement from him, if that makes sense? On the day we met, he seemed...I guess he was more...flirty? It looked to me as though he really wanted to marry me, and wasn't just doing it so I could stay. Or maybe he was because he wanted me to stay. I could just be dramatic, I really don't know, but I feel sad because of it."

"You aren't being dramatic hyung, I understand. I know you care a lot about Hongjoong, but let me assure you, he cares too. He really sees you as his wife and is prepared to treat you like one, he just doesn't know how. He's never dated anyone before or anything similar, so this is a lot for him to jump into. But I'm sure he'll come around soon." Jongho spoke sincerely, and Seonghwa finally smiled a real smile, silently thanking him for the assurance.

"But hyung, why aren't you walking around? Then maybe you could speak with him yourself, you know." Yeosang pointed out curiously.

"Oh...you see, I can..I can have legs, and I've figured out how but I don't know how to use them, I've never walked before."

"Perfect!" Both Yeosang and Seonghwa looked at the younger, confused. "Hongjoong can teach you! That way, Yeosang can practice his steering skills, like he's been wanting, and he won't have any excuse to avoid you any longer."

"N-no, it's fine, really, I don't need to walk."

"Seriously hyung? You've been sitting here for a week, you more than just need to." Seonghwa sighed, accepting their suggestion shyly. "Don't worry too much, Hongjoong hyung's seriously obsessed with you. You should hear the way he talks to Wooyoung sometimes. 'Don't say that about my wife!'" He mimicked their captain, swinging a fake sword in the air, giggling right after.

"H-he says that?"

"All the dang time, honestly."

"Oh~" His cheeks were pink at the newfound knowledge, and he was happy of course, smiling at nothing in particular, even just to the thought of speaking to Hongjoong again. The most they'd said was a few words, and he longed for more.

"Anyways, we'll see you later hyung!" The two stood up and waved him goodbye, to which he did the same, watching in content as they walked off to speak to Hongjoong, before falling into his imagination of what was to be in just a few moments.

HOLYNRKBSJSNSLJSKSBD IM SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I was focusing on my oneshots book and forgot about this😭😭

I'll do a double update to make it up to youuuuuu

Love uuuu bye everyoneeeee<3