Chapter 4197

"No, it's not 70. It's 80 now." 

"80? So is Young Master Zilin. They're tied?"

Everyone was astonished. 

The Master of the Luo family let out a sigh of relief. He rubbed his chin and said cheerfully, "That's what I said. This girl is so talented. How could her value be zero? I thought I'd leave the surprise here."

Brother Luo was happy for Feng Wu as well, for he knew that Feng Wu had a deep grudge against her that she had to protect her mother and brother. 

By then, Luo the second and Luo the third had returned, and only Luo the fourth and Feng Wu were left in the Luo Dragon Pool. They were absorbing the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals. When Luo Zilin opened his eyes, he was surprised to see that there were two people in the pool. "She's still in here?"

Luo Zibo nodded.

Luo Zilin said, "She's even more persistent than I am. She's such a weirdo." Luo Zilin looked at the value on the wall as he spoke and murmured, "She's so persistent. What can she do? The Luo bloodline in her...." Luo Zilin stopped abruptly when he saw Feng Wu's value. 

Master Luo patted him on the shoulder and comforted his younger brother. 

"No, no, it can't be. How can she..." Luo Zilin looked at Luo Zibo in bewilderment. "Brother, is there something wrong?"

Everyone shook their heads at Luo Zilin. 

Luo Zilin was speechless. So, the girl's bloodline was purer than that of a core member of the family? She had absorbed more Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals? 

Just then, Feng Wu frowned, for she couldn't sense the spiritual essence anymore. 

"Is she coming out?" Luo Zilin asked involuntarily.  

However, Master Luo turned to Luo Zibo. "Go get me another box of Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals."

Another box? Everyone sucked in their breaths. 

"Master."

As soon as Elder Zhongren spoke, Master Luo raised a hand to silence him. "Give then as much as they can. They still have potential, so just give them the crystals."

But that box of Luo Dragon Spirit Crystals, which could last the Luo family for a hundred years. The two elders felt a headache coming on. 

"85." Luo Zilin was pleasantly surprised. "My score is 85." 

"Feng Wu is 85. This girl... is really amazing."

Just at this moment Luo the second could no longer hold on and fainted within the Luo Dragon Pool. Luo Zilin hurriedly fished out Luo the second and placed him on the shore. 

"We don't need to release the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal, right?" Elder Zhongren asked Family Head Luo. 

But Lord Luo shook his head and turned to Feng Wu. 

Elder Zhongren subconsciously said, "That girl's talent is about the same as second young master's. Since second young master has already fainted, I'm afraid that girl will faint in the next second."

But the Luo family head shook his head again, "No, that girl is still far from it."

What did that mean? 

The Luo family head signaled Luo Zibo to continue putting the Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal into the Luo Dragon Pool. Under the watchful eyes of the two elders, Luo Zibo first tentatively put one in. However, that Luo Dragon Spirit Crystal was completely absorbed in an instant.

Before she knew it, Feng Wu had already floated to the center of the Luo Dragon Pool. Immediately, all eyes were on Feng Wu. Luo Zibo threw in two more tentatively.