Chapter 4163

Murong Linhai sneered in his heart. "Doesn't look that powerful? Big Sister, that's because she's hiding her strength. You can't tell, okay? You didn't get beaten up by her along the way, so of course you wouldn't know." However, Murong Linhai wasn't kind enough to tell Princess Yan Qian how terrifying Feng Wu was. If Feng Wu wasn't so powerful, Murong Linhai would have taken it from her a long time ago.

"What kind of expression is that? Don't you agree with me?" Princess Yan Qian glanced at Murong Linhai. After all, they hadn't come all the way here, so besides the members of the Mountain Sea Academy and the Murong Clan, the others hadn't witnessed Feng Wu's strength, so they still looked down on her.

Murong Linhai let out a long sigh, and told Princess Yan Qian, "Fine, I'll tell you the truth, from the first tot he seventeenth stage, this Feng Wu has obtained a lot of cultivation treasures, if you really have the chance to fight with her, you must be careful, I'm afraid her strength is already stronger than yours."

Princess Yan Qian smirked. "Both you and Liang Jin said the same thing. Are you going to flatter Feng Wu just because she's pretty? Murong Linhai, I never expected you to be such a person."

Murong Linhai was very helpless. "You guys came late, so you didn't know..."

Princess Yan Qian waved her hand, "Even if we came late, we still got the Heavenly Heart Fruit in the end. You guys didn't get anything."

Murong Linhai still wanted to say something, but Princess Yan Qian waved her had. "Forget it. You don't have to say anything. I know your biased toward Feng Wu. Just go to her side." With that, Princess Yan Qian turned around and left with her teammates. 

Murong Linhai was speechless.

"Brother Murong, that's a little too much." The Formless Blade Sect's Saint Child patted Murong Linhai's shoulder and left with Princess Yan Qian. 

Murong Linhai smirked inwardly. You idiots will soon experience the horrow of Feng Wu's terrifying power. Hmph. At this moment, someone walked up to Murong Linhai's side and whispered something to him. "What? Not qualified to participate?" Murong Linhai frowned. "How could this be?"

The one who brought the message was Murong Linqing, a junior of the Murong Linhai family. Murong Linqing looked for Ji Xingcheng. 

Ji Xingcheng nodded. "That's right. Senior Brother said that this is a competition between the four major forces and the six major sects. The people from the outer fringe have always been allowed to watch and not participate in the competition. Therefore, they are not qualified to participate this time."

Murong Linqing felt a tinge of regret. He had been prepared to see Feng Wu torture Princess Yan Qian, but in the end, Feng Wu was not qualified to fight. If Feng Wu wasn't qualifed to fight.... would the Murong family be the final champion? Murong Linhai looked behind him and shook his head. There was no such possibility. 

This time, there was the Empire, Primordial Tower, Formless Blade Sect, Scarlet Plume Study, Shanhai Academy, Murong Family, and the Luo Family. If one were to ask which of the seven families was the strongest, it would definitely be the Empire. 

The princes of the Dayan Empire had all reached the age to fight for the throne, so they all had their own supporters. This time, the leader was the Fourth Prince, and... Murong Clan supported the Eldest Prince, because the daughter of the Murong Clan was married to the Eldest Prince. 

Now, whether it was the girls of the Red Feather Mansion or Princess Yan Qian, they were all surrounding the Fourth Prince...