Chapter 4198

Feng Wu looked as if she was starving. In one breath, she had swallowed two Luo Dragon Crystals. Luo Zibo's eyes widened in surprise, and so did the others. 

"More." The head of the Luo clan had crouched down and was staring at Feng Wu with glowing eyes. He seemed to be trying to suppress his excitement. "Alright." The head of the Luo clan stopped and kept putting more Luo Dragon Crystals into the vortex. 

The others held their breaths, fearing that the slightest sound would disturb Feng Wu. 

"It's 90." Luo Zilin lowered his voice, sounding so excited that he couldn't control himself.  

Everyone looked at the number on the wall and saw that it really was...

The second son of the Luo clan had stopped at 85, but Feng Wu was already 90.

"Keep going, now." The head of the Luo clan reminded them. 

Elder Zhongren and Elder Xin Yi exchanged looks. In the end, Elder Zhongren spoke first. "Master Luo's number was 100, wasn't it?"

"That's right. It's the highest number we've recorded in the past century."

"The old master, on the other hand, was 150."

"You said it yourself, but the purity of the Luo Family's blood is getting lower and lower as time goes on..."

Just then, someone cried out, "It's 100."

The two elders exchanged looks and saw disbelief in each other's eyes. 100? How was that possible? The Luo clan didn't even have a hundred male descendants, let alone a cousin... 

"110."

"115."

OMG. The two elders were so excited that they almost went crazy. 115? The two elders were not the only ones who were excited. Luo Zilin's eyes popped out as he murmured, "Seriously? It couldn't be, right? What was this girl trying to do? Is she insane?"

The second and third brothers stared at Feng Wu in amazement as well. "115. A little more and she'll be 120. Father, our Luo famliy's  Luo Dragon Cultivation Technique..." According to Luo Zhennan, the purer the blood of the Luo clan was, the more likely one would be able to cultivate the Luo Dragon Technique. 

The head of the Luo clan trembled in excitement and yelled, "Keep going. Keep going." 

"120." 

The others were almost in tears.

"125." 

Clenching his fists, the head of the Luo clan took a deep breath. This girl was going to be the pride of the clan. 

"130."

Heavens... Luo Zilin and his brothers looked at each other and saw the shock in each other's eyes. It was said that the bloodline of the Luo family was thinner and thinner with each generation. Did this girl drink the pure blood of the first generation of the Luo family? Otherwise, how could she....how could she?

"140." 

"I'm going to faint." Luo Zilin took a deep breath. "I originally thought that this girl would only have a value of 10, but she's already surpassed me by so much, and it's still rising." 

"The number is 150.?"

Pfft. Luo Zilin felt like vomiting blood. 

"The value is 160."

Everyone from the Luo family was speechless. 

"Father, could this value be wrong? Are the numbers accurate?" Luo Zilin couldn't believe it. 

Mr. Luo stared at Feng Wu. "She still has potential. She still has potential."

In the end, Feng Wu's value stopped at 165. Feng Wu's body swayed. Just when everyone thought she was going to pass out, she actually began her breakthrough. 

Level 5 Spiritual Emperor.

Level 6 Spiritual Emperor. 

Feng Wu made two breakthroughs in a row.

"No, no way."