Chapter 4140

Crown Prince Yan Yu glared at Feng Wu. "I can let your family go with you."

Everyone from the Junwu Empire stared at Feng Wu nervously. Especially the empress dowager. She was looking at Feng Wu with a look of hope that even she herself didn't realize... 

Feng Wu smiled. "I told you, as long as the Junwu Empire lives, I live. If the Junwu Empire dies, I die." This was the kingdom that Jun Linyuan had sworn to protect, and she was going to protect it for him no matter what. 

Emperor Wu was touched. All the people of the Junwu Empire were touched. Even the empress dowager looked at Feng Wu with tears in her eyes. She looked at Feng Wu as if she was looking at a fairy. How could there be such an adorable girl? 

However, Crown Prince Yan Yu was obviously annoyed by Feng Wu. He glared at Feng Wu. "So, you're going to do this the hard way?"

Feng Wu smirked. "How should I punish Crown Prince Yan YU, then?" Crown Prince Yan Yu didn't look at Feng Wu again. Instead, he stared at Patriarch Huyan. "Senior Huyan, did you hear that? I gave her a chance and even offered her a chance to leave with her family, but she refused. You can't blame me for that."

Patriarch Huyan gave him a indifferent look and smirked. 

Prince Yan Yu was not afraid. Even though he knew that Patriarch Huyan was from the Divine Shepherds Palace, he only slightly bent his back and stood there. That was because he knew that if he couldn't accomplish this task today, then it would be even more impossible for him to accomplish it in the future. 

Why weren't Uncle Yan and Uncle Wang here yet? At this critical moment, Uncle Yan and Uncle Wang really arrived. Whoosh. Two streaks of light flashed across the sky and landed on the ground in an instant. "Crown Prince?" Uncle Yan was surprised to see the confrontation. Wasn't it supposed to be a one-sided fight? Why was it a standoff? The standoff meant that the two sides were evenly matched. 

Looking at Uncle Yan and Uncle Wang, Crown Prince Yan Yu shot them a look. The next second, Crown Prince Yan Yu sprang up and charged at Feng Wu. Capture the ringleader first, and Feng Wu was the little king. As long as they could capture her, everything would be fine.

But to Yan Yu's surprise, Feng Wu was already prepared for battle, and had even secretly made a plan with Little Phoenix. So, when Yan Yu jumped at Feng Wu unexpectedly, Feng Wu ducked and slid past him.  

Little Phoenix, on the other hand, sprayed some poisonous gas in Yan Yu's face. Because Little Phoenix could stay invisible, and it hadn't shown up before, Yan Yu had no idea it was there. He didn't put up any defenses, and the bird hit him in the face. 

"What is that?" Crown Prince Yan Yu raised his hand to wipe his face, because he felt that his entire face was itchy, especially his eyes. Tears directly flowed down. 

But before Prince Yan Yu could react, the nearby Patriarch Huyan flew into a rage. "You actually dare sneak attack our family's Xiao Wu? You think you're capable?" Patriarch Huyan was furious. He casually lifted Prince Yan Yu up in his hand. 

Uncle Yan and Uncle Wang weren't to be trifled with. As soon as Crown Prince Yan Yu moved, they pounced on Patriarch Huyan. Just then, Patriarch Huyan grabbed Crown Prince Yan Yu with one hand and lifted him high in the air. He stared at the two men. "Do you want your crown prince or not? Or do you want to collect his corpse?"

It was a blatant threat... Uncle Yan and Uncle Wang looked at each other and saw anger in each other's eyes.