Chapter 4147

"But there's another path called Empire Road. It's not a direct path, but it's full of twists and turns. You can also reach Dayan Empire after passing through these checkpoints. If you walk on this Empire Road and win with the strength of the champion, that person said that he will return your mother and brother to you."

Feng Wu stared at Yan Yu, "Who is that person?"

Crown Prince Yan Yu curled his lips, "Don't ask who that person is. I can't afford to offend that person, and neither can Luo Zilin. Apart from you, no one can save them."

Feng Wu turned to look at Luo Zilin. At this moment, Luo Zilin's expression was obviously a little ugly. Feng Wu asked, "Have you guessed who it is?"

Luo Zilin nodded, "If it's that person..." Luo Zilin hesitated, "If it's really that person, this matter.... I'm afraid that even the Luo family will have a hard time."

Who is that person? Why is he so mysterious? But now that things had come to this, Feng Wu had no other choice. Moreover, this Empire Road might now be impossible for her. "How can there be a first place in Empire Road?" Feng Wu stared at Yan Yu.  

Yan Yu grinned, "You won't be the only one taking the Empire Road. You can think of it this way. Your continent is in the west, and Dayan Empire is in the east. In the middle is the desert and the ancient ruins. There are countless passages from west to east, but the further you go, the more they converge. When you reach our Dayan Empire, they will converge into a main road. On this road, whether it's hunting magical beasts, obtaining the inheritance of the ancient ruins, or breaking the test record, you will get points. Of course, in the later stage, you will also get a certain proportion of points by hunting other participants. You have to know that once you enter the Empire Road, you will not be transparent. Everything you do will be exposed to the judges. As for the judges, our Yan Prince Residence has a seat." Yan Yu looked at Feng Wu with a faint smile. "Do you dare?"

Luo Zilin said, "The Luo family also has a seat." 

Feng Wu nodded. 

"Mu Temple also has a seat," Luo Zilin said to Feng Wu again. Luo Zilin didn't know the real relationship between Feng Wu and Mubai Shrine, but he knew that Feng Wu had a good relationship with Mubai Shrine. If the Divine Mule Temple and the Luo Clan were to protect Feng Wu, then her status in the Dayan Empire would really be like that of a princess. 

Feng Wu nodded again. "Sure."

Yan Yu glanced at Feng Wu with a faint smile and finally said, "Then, see you in the Dayan Empire, my little girl."

What did he mean by his little girl? Luo Zilin was the first to get angry, but before he could say anything, Crown Prince Yan Yu had already strode into the passageway, his figure disappearing in front of everyone. "The Empire Road is very dangerous." Luo Zilin was rather annoyed. "Moreover, I've already walked the Empire Road, so I can't stay by your side to protect you anymore. Actually, even if you don't take the Empire Road, I'll bring you into the Dayan Empire. With the protection of our Luo Clan, you'll be able to do whatever you want in the Dayan Empire."

"But with Prince Yan and Princess Royal working together, the Luo Clan can only protect themselves. They can't attack us, can they?" Feng Wu looked at Luo Zilin earnestly.

Luo Zilin said, "Uh..."

Feng Wu said seriously, "Since Yan Yu threw out a condition, it proves that my mother and Xiaoqi are still safe for the time being. Also, after you go back this time, you can help me find out their whereabouts."