Chapter 1 (✿ ♥‿♥)

The wind blows through my hair, whipping my thick hair strands everywhere as I push my horse, Todo, into overdrive. The leaves free-falling from the trees, slash against my face from my fast pace as we rush through the forest.

My shirt flaps harshly as rough air flows through. My pants are splattered with dirt and mud from Todo's splashes in puddles. The forest began to blur at the sides of my vision. I could only see the hut ahead of my destination. Me and Todo soon become one as we breathe the same harsh breath and are filled with adrenaline.

I slow down as we reach the opening in the forest to the hut. I hop off the Todo and tie her to a tree in the forest. I unsheathe my sword, preparing to fight the evil villain threatening the territory.

I open the grass-woven door slowly. Next, I raise my sword near my face and slide through the half-opened door. I walk quietly through the house, stepping over thick hides on the floor. I scope out the hut more and exit the house, then move to the larger hut next.

Behind me, I heard the villain's feet shuffling. I stood with my back turned to him. He was only a foot from me. Unafraid and calm, I struck with my sword. My sword took a deep slice of the front of his chest, making him hiss loudly and drop his sword. I brought my sword to me and lunged it back as he moved back. My sword only managed to kiss him.

I return to my original stance facing him. We circle each other slowly, sizing each other up. He ran at me with a goal to pummel me inthe face. His meaty fist is the size of my face! I hop up and swing my sword in a circle, raising my blade, and piercing it straight through his thick neck. Blood flows out of his chunky neck like NiagaraFalls.

I twist the sword causing blood to spurt out of my head to my waistline. I lick the putrid blood off my lips, tasting its metallic, bitter taste. I finally pulled the blade out and the ruffian's body fell into the enormous pull of blood already at my feet. Service was done.

I move away from the body and take out my handkerchief from my pants pocket. I clean the blood off my sword and face.

"Yuck!"

The blood was already crusting from the heat.

I clean off the blood with a rag and change out of my dirty clothes to cleaner ones from the pack on Todo. I hop back onto Todo and trot back to the palace.

As I arrive at the palace, a guard stops me.

"Who the hell are you?" sneers the guard. He spits on my boots.

My face blooms red. I hop off my horse and stand next to him.

The guard was a bulgy, pudgy man who looked like a fly and could put him to shame. He didn't even look like he could defend himself. He had a Santa face minus the jolliness.

He stared into my eyes, trying to make me a intimidated of his size over me. What a stupid man. He might now wish he hadn't been born. I am the future King. No one ever disrespects me. He will never be able to relieve his status after I teach this fool a lesson. I glance at his small, beady eyes and wonder what his reaction would be if I cut them out.

"The princess," he laughed scoffing at my response.

He was not prepared as I unsheathed my sword and banged it against his chest. His face spread red from his neck to his hairline. His eyes pop out a bit and his eyebrows furrow.

"How... how dare you!" he yells outraged.

"Duel me," I mockingly say. Only an idiot would fight against me.

He unsheathed his sword and held his fighting stance, which was incorrect. I mimicked his stance but correctly. We circle slowly, both staring into each other's eyes as he hopes to find my weakness. Soon guards rush in to watch this outrageous act. I lunge forward striking my blade down, making a hold on his sword across his chest defensively. He backs up. I only put half of my strength into strikes.