✘ 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊 ✘

Start from the beginning

You groaned while feeling like you wanted to smash your phone hard on to the ground so harshly but knew better about your budget of not being able to buy a new phone.

"You can take a break- uhmm... here. I don't know if you even like soda all that much but uhm, take it"

Idia hands you a can of soda that was beside him somewhere. "cinnamon punch" is said on the can logo. that's an certainly an interesting flavor of soda.

You shrugged as you set aside your phone on the flat ground before opening the soda as it makes a sizzling sound in the room. You took a moment to finally relaxed your body after having it tense like a rock while trying not to die despite you being low on experience level in the game.

You sighed at your idiocy for thinking you can beat a boss that requires at best level 60 on the characters and 40 on the experience level- letting idia practically carry you through most of the quest and by most, that is literally a generous saying as idia not only carried you on most of the quest but nearly all the frickin battles.

While in the moment of admitting your self-defeat of self-idiocy- you just shook your head before taking sip of the soda. feeling it's cinnamon flavor and also it's sizzling texture.

two reasons and only two reasons on why you are here. One being idia wanting to play with you but you not having enough experience level to be joining a private room and two being the fact that idia needed the special event character you oh so happened to luckily have to be upgraded (because you haven't upgraded it yet).

You look at idia who seems to be focused at his game like he always is before taking a random gulp of your soda.

"Thx for carrying me through the game btw, idia-kun. Despite sucking like hecking crap"

You stated while not looking at idia but instead his room. It's much more messier then usual for some reason but who knows- maybe he was doing something that you don't know.

"It's fine, the special event character for some reason hates me and wouldn't appear on any of my pulls DESPITE me saving up so much just for that character"

You chuckled at idia comment as you look at idia to see that he was making a classic rant about not having a character they want when they do a pull on a banner. Honestly-

...

...

...

The heck?

Symptoms of sudden heavy feeling in the chest, temperature suddenly high on heat, vision becoming slightly blurry and a feeling of random desires... there's no doubt about it-

idia spiked the soda with something

"hm?"
The blue fiery haired male looks at you, noticing that your holding your chest quite tightly while taking in account that you were practically panting.

Turning off his computer and getting off of his gaming chair to be in the ground with you. You couldn't see well what face he was making but you managed to mutter out the words you want to say.

"What the hell did you do...?"

Idia didn't say anything towards your question and just looked at you. Enamored or lust or whatever face his making is related at best to those two words.

Idia hand reached out towards you, towards your ear giving a sudden tingling sensation all around your body, flinching at the sensation of sensitivity as you whined- unable to do anything or even lash out at idia.

Idia chuckled- giggled even at this reaction as he moves even closer to you, cupping both of your cheeks as he smiles weirdly. Pink flames can be seen in your blurry vision as idia just kept on looking at you for some period of time in silence before he finally spoke in a whispering tone of voice; "I've always wanted to do this..."

Without a second thought, you could feel idia mouth making contact on your neck. You never thought you were so sensitive or maybe perhaps it's because of the drink that's making you react like the way you are. Accidentally moaning loudly the moment idia putted his lip on your skin- wanting more but also wanting so badly to push him away but your mind and body is refusing to follow your instincts.

"stop-"

You uttered out with a whine, tears falling down your face. You didn't want this. You NEVER wanted this. it was pain and pleasure being done at the same time, like a vampire sucking out blood from its victims.

"shh... shh... you won't remember this pain. It's sad, it really is to see you later on be different but that's alright, you are still you- well... slightly but that's more then enough."

Idia whispered gently while being in the crock of your neck, sliding his hands around your waistline and slowly making his way to your ear. Gently licking it making you to continue moans like an animal in heat.

......

.....

....

...

..

.

"This will be our last game"

"The lost of you to the new you"

"But it shall not be our final game"

"For you are a skull of a sugary flavor"

"a sugar skull i will devour with savory"

___________________________________

Guess who is still alive? ^^
Ramadhan is coming soon so i hope all you fellow muslim enjoy your day when it comes.

[we're not gonna comment on how this story is slowly dying btw]

Like and comment if y'all wanna (honestly i feel like that might give me some sort of motivation but idk)

Anyways, have a good night or the rest of your day and i'll sea you readers on dock!

= Word count : 1167

~sincerely valeNvice