𝟶𝟿 | An accident

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

A black, fluffy wolf cub laid, carefully tucked in a blanket, on a red sofa. His senses slowly came back, as the sound of ruffling leaves echoed in his ears. There was also a sound of chubby, little footsteps, belonging to a creature with short legs, or at least that's what Rangi deduced from how much they stomped. A smell of heavy coffee hit his nose, which was honestly uncomfortable, but bearable, especially when you were ignoring it. He slowly began to stand on his paws, but this proved a mistake when the noise became a buzz and a powerful force threw him back. To avoid any collision, he quickly entered the shadow realm, which also was a mistake, but he would only discover it in a few minutes.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Meanwhile on the Express.

"Where is Rangi?" Stelle asked, looking at now empty blanket roll. She picked it up, but there was no sign of a black wolf, aside from its leftover hair.

"That's... unexpected" Himeko hummed in an answer. She then looked at the conductor who came running to her

"Something fell out of the express when we were jumping!"

"Oh dear..."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

When Rangi got out of the shadow realm, he found himself stuck butt-up in the snow. What in the sweet hell...? He thought to himself, steading his hind paws and pulling himself out. No matter where he turned his head there was only snow. He turned into his human form, but his legs protested and he once again landed face-first in the snow. Letting out a groan of annoyance he decided to give up for a moment and analyze his surroundings by sound and smell. That didn't give him much, but at least he knew he was on solid ground.

When he finally finished beating himself up over his miserable existence, Rangi rose from the snow, this time staying on his feet. His situation wasn't good, aside from the fact that he was only wearing some simple t-shirt, thank god his pants and combat boots. What he regretted most was the lack of weapons that the old man and the red-haired lady probably had now. "I don't have any other options anyway," Rangi sighed and started walking forward, hoping to find some civilization.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Stelle, please calm down. We can be sure of one thing - he didn't drop out near the space station, because Herta would be already calling us" Himeko had to physically stop the gray haired girl from packing around the main cart. The Stellaron finally took a moment to look at her so Himeko begin to explain further "It is highly possible that he landed on the planet, so listen carefully. The star rail has been blocked off by a Stellaron. Stelle, I'd like to entrust this trailblazing expedition to March, Dan Heng, and you. The objective is clear: Find the Stellaron responsible for the disaster and the spatial distortions, and bring it back to the Express. We'll deal with the rest. While you are there, you can search for Rangi, okay?"