𝟶𝟻 | The Medallion

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

My ears twitched as I heard a meow. It looked like no one else heard it as they kept moving forward. I turned around and saw a silhouette of a cat. I quietly turned into a shadow myself and followed the cat's shadows. It looked like others didn't see me disappear.

I entered another hall with curios on display. I saw a black cat sitting on a crate. I left the shadows and approached if.

"I knew you would follow me" I heard Elio's voice. Was that cat talking in Elio's voice...? "I know you are confused right now so I will explain. Yes, this is me Elio. This cat is my avatar, or in other words, a puppet I can control. It's easier to move as an animal than my normal body"

"Why did you take me here?" I asked, looking around.

"Remember our deal?" I nodded at Elio's words "I told you I will help you regain your memories. There a curio here that can help"

Elio jumped down from the crate and moved forward. I followed him, moving past various things. Some ancient, some more modern. Some were weird as hell... But I knew all of them were rare and valuable. The cat stopped before a silver necklace*. It looked like a medallion with a wolf's head in the center. Some words were engraved around it, but I couldn't understand them.

"This Curio is known as the Wolves's Fang. It's heavily secured and taking it will trigger an alarm" Elio said calmly. I was about to ask 'then how I'm supposed to get it?', but then I felt that something very dangerous was coming.

"You can feel it, don't you?" The cat looked at me as I nodded "That's good. It means your senses are still intact"

"What is it?" I asked feeling it coming closer to the space station

"The Doomsday Beast. Using fragments of the Dusk Leviathan as the foundation, and the weeping bones of thousands of the dead in the Warforge as the agent, the Antimatter Legion cast the Doomsday Beast. The resentful spirits' senseless obsession turns into a tangible hand, and the shadow of the old disaster conceals the heavens. The Doomsday Beast detains the will of all beings that are not at ease and have yet to die. Anger, mourning, or delusional joy — all is revealed, and all evil eagerly throb. The Doomsday Beast's core is a dark matter engine" Elio explained calmly. Why does he have to speak so weirdly...?

"Simply saying...?" I raised a brow, confused as hell.

Elio let out a sigh, as he put his paw on his head "The Doomsday Beast is the Antimatter Legion's planet destroyer"

"So it's BBSD?" I asked

"Yes, it's big, bad, strong and dangerous" Elio said calmly "It will be here in not a long time. It's appearance will trigger an alarm and you need to take the Wolves's Fang as soon as this happens"