U came out walking like a zombie with exhaustion subtitled all over ur face

Y/n:"Another day finished with getting tons of homeworks and nothing else. Sometimes i just can't help but think that am i finishing the school or the school is finishing me.

Right now all i need it sleep. Ahhhh.....Why school has to be so exhausting. I can't understand why i should we pass our exams and schools when we can just pass out or pass away.

Milo:"ma'am the car is ready."

Y/n:"where is ur boss isn't he's the one who was supposed to pick me up."

Enzo:"sir said the is stuck in some work so we will be taking u to his office."

U pout but nevertheless got inside the car.

*A FEW MOMENTS LATER*

The door opened as everyone looked up since no one is allowed to come inside without knocking but then they understand since the door was opened by u

U halted on ur steps noticing the whole room was packed up with people and one the last corner of the room u noticed ur husband sitting with a look that u couldn't understand.

V/wife:"hi y/n-iee long time no see. How are u?"

Y/n:"i am good unnie."

Jin/wife:"u look worn out sweetie."

Y/n:"i am unnie. I feel so tired."

SG/wife:"take some rest. Then we will go."

Y/n:"go Where?"

JM/wife:"jungkook didn't told u. Anyway we are going for shopping for the vacation."

Y/n:"oh."

JH/wife:"why only oh. Aren't u excited?"

Y/n:"i never really went for shopping before."

RM/wife:"what but why. Don't u like to do shopping. Most girls like it."

Y/n:"it's not that unnie. I wasn't allowed for it. Besides i had everything before i could even ask and i mean everything. I never really had to ask for anything and even if i had to. Eomma or appa or someone else would bring it to me immediately."

V/wife:"still....what about when u had to attend a sudden party or something like that u know...."

Y/n:"i highly ever got out from my home. I don't even used to go to school. Once in a week or a month i would go to school and come back home directly. "

U said and shrugged ur shoulders as id it was normal for u and it is normal for u. They all shared a sad and sincere look feeling bad obviously thinking that u probably were caged up all ur life.

Which isnt really the truth surely Ur parents were scared about ur safety all time but u also never didn't had the courage to even get out from ur home. U liked to stay inside and just be like the way u want. Ur home was ur safe place.

Even now u don't like to go out much cause most of the time it's either school or hospital or office and when u go out for real u will have tons and tons of bodyguards to ensure ur safety.

When Jungkook tries to take u out, u only prefer to stay inside and cuddle with him or watch a movie. Cause according to u if he would take u somewhere than he will book the whole place just for u two. Or it would be any super Fancy restaurants where u both would eat.

Which u don't like or enjoy. He always have to cut up ur dishes for u and the time it takes makes u annoyed. So for u it's better if u just order it home and eat however the way u want while watch a movie and enjoy.

But of course none of them really knows about this stuffs. Jungkook mostly tells his huyngs about the moments u both spend together or things related to ur health.

He would always keep ur preference and likings private.

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.