Chapter 12- Her Heat

Faith Rivers- POV

I was having vivid sex dreams. I was almost blushing at my own actions. Jace was mating me, slowly, then quickly, then very deeply until I was passing out. His body was slick with sweat and his abs tightening and relaxing with each thrust in me. I was screaming out in pleasure, it was high pitched and shrill. He was stroking my face and holding my small body closer and closer to his monstrous frame. He was stretching me but the pain felt almost euphoric mixed with the pleasure. I shot up in bed. My sheets were wet, I felt like I was on fire, delirious I frantically searched the bed for Jace. He wasn't there. Without a second thought I started whimpering, crying almost. It was like someone was driving my body and I was just a passenger.

Jane was at the bed.

"Shhhh, you're okay Faith, it's okay."

"What's wrong with me."

I caught a glance in the mirror, my hair was wild and my face was flushed. I was burning up and my heart was beating rapidly. Jace Jace Jace Jace went around in my head. His body, his scent, his v line and his hips in low hung jeans. It was like a monologue of sexy pictures of Jace. Without warning from even myself I screamed out his name.

"JACEEEE."

Jane winced.

"Please Faith you are okay."

My body burned. Like in the literal sense of the word. The bedsheets were almost sparking.

CiCi came through the door.

"Mum it's inhumane to both of them, how can we let this happen, they are both in agony, especially with an alpha bond and whatever this witchy prophecy bond is. We will never keep them apart."

"We have to CiCi, she is human and her body is weak from the mate bond. How do we know if she would survive a mating ritual?"

"She is strong mum, I know it, the mood goddess has chosen her for this for a reason."

"Many have died before her, she would be no different, I have to protect her."

"I'm afraid no one can stop this now." Ophelia had entered the room. I was still clutching my bed sheets and screaming out for Jace.

Jane looked at Ophelia with wild eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"She is in heat, a powerful heat, the moon goddess has ensured the bond will go through, must go through. She will die if she is not mated. The process has been moved forward, we are bystanders now."

Jane started to cry and I didn't understand why. All I wanted was to mate him. My body cried out for it, my blood rushed through my veins for it. I was completely in need of it. I had slept with people before. I was a 23 year old human. I'd had boyfriends, and once I had slept with a very handsome guy at a bar. It was normal in our world. It wasn't a big deal to sleep with Jace, was it? He was my mate after all, as odd as that sounded. He was also the hottest guy I had ever seen. It would hardly be a chore.

"Will her body even survive it?"

This peaked my interest, survive it? Sex? Was she thinking I was a porcelain doll? Did Jane think I was a mere weak human.

"It will test the limits of her body, it will test her strength, but we must allow it to happen, if not her death is imminent."

Gasps filled the room. Ophelia left the room and CiCi came to my beside.

"Faith, mating in heat is a wild thing. It's instinctual, it's primal. He is an alpha, the alpha. He will mate like an alpha, it will be rough and hard and it will be long, hours long."

Even in my state I felt embarrassed at the conversation.

"CiCi I've had sex."

"This is not sex Faith, I want you to be prepared."

"Okay?"

She was scaring me but my body was betraying me, excited for the act she was referring to.

"You will be okay, and you will enjoy it. I just, promise me you'll be back here."

"Of course."

Her eyes were sad. She squeezed my hand and instantly retracted her touch.

"Ouch, you're hot."

Ophelia entered again with Jane.

"Come on Faith, let's go back to the pack house."

I cautiously stood up, my legs like jelly and took her hand. She winced at the heat but remained in the clasp. We walked the short distance to the pack house and any wolves that walked by me held wide eyes and stifled gasps. When we arrived at Jace's room he was lying on the bed his arms and legs cuffed in silver. He looked tired. He had been fighting the urge as I was.

"Jace." I screamed out and ran towards him. His scent had me whimpering. I threw myself on him and he took a deep inhale.

"MINE."

He was thrashing and Ophelia gave the doctor the nod to let me out of the chains. She stepped forward and unlocked him.

"The silver shot has wore off."

"No, baby, I will hurt you, I know you feel like you want this but it's the wolf hormones."

"JACE, PLEASE." My body was desperate.

"You must complete the bond Alpha, or she will die. One of the cruel side effects of the powerful prophecy."

"No." He growled.

"You must, and you must make haste, she has been in heat since last night."

I reached up and wrapped my fingers around his arm. My body was delirious and desperate. I held his eyes and pouted. My voice barely above a whisper.

"Please, Jace?"

"Leave us." He bellowed and the females left the room, Jane glancing back with a reassuring smile.

I was on my back within seconds.