Chapter 2: Alolan Deity Surprise

Start from the beginning

Lana: Sorry we lost track of time.

Kiawe walked up to Niku.

Kiawe: Hey why aren't you surprised?

Niku: I'm not the kind of person who reacts to everything. So please tell, what's all this about.

Mallow: Since you are visiting today, we decided to throw you a thank you party for helping us yesterday.

Niku: A party for that? But I didn't do anything, my Pokemon did the work. So why bother going with this?

Mallow: Dont say that. You were there when we needed help. So please accept this!

Niku: ...-_-... Geesh.. I guess there is no way of getting out of this. Right Eevee?

Eevee: ...-_-... Vee.

Ash: Great! They did this for me when I first joined, it's actually really fun.

Pikachu: Pika!

Mallow: This was just your first surprise.

Niku: "First"?

Suddenly, Sophocles pointed at Niku.

Sophocles: Niku! The second will be a challenge from the two of us, me and Togedemaru!

Niku: Hmmm.

Ash: He's right. Now get ready!

Niku was led over to a stack of balloons, he's thinking clearly of what this challenge is.

Eevee: Vee?

Niku: So this is the second huh?

Mallow: Yo! Explanation time! This is a game where the first team to pop all the balloons win. Oh and it doesn't matter if it's human or the Pokemon that pops the balloon.

Niku: I thought so

Niku: I thought so.

Eevee: Vee!

Once explaining the rules, Niku and Sophocles got in position to start.

Kiawe: Ready... Start!

Once starting, the four of them ran to the balloons, Niku and Eevee made it to the tub of balloons but waited to see how his opponent did it. It would appear as he thought it would be. Sophocles and Togedemaru were popping at a rapid pace using the quills on its back.