𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆

*best friends but crushing*
                                      ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Draco Malfoy:

Draco walks into his dorm late after quidditch practice, pissed because he lost a game

Just as he started to curse in anger, he saw you lying in his bed. His lips curled into a smile when he noticed you wearing his sweater, his last name plastered across the back of the clothing. 

Tries to creep around his room as quietly as he can

Slips into the bed after taking a shower

"Hi love," he whispers when you shift, groggily opening your eyes to look at him. "Hi," you smile softly.

Laying your head on his chest, he pulls you closer to him, "Go back to sleep, love."

Mattheo Riddle:

Him and his friends barge into the room after spending all night drinking. As soon as he sees you, he shushes everyone. "Get the fuck out, and keep quiet," he tells all of them. 

Smiling, he sits beside you, watching you shift in your sleep. "Matt?" You call, opening your eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry for waking you, darling," he whispers, softly brushing strands of your hair away from your face.

"No, I was waiting for you." You say, sitting up. "You're tired, and you need to sleep," he says, resting back onto the headboard, and beckoning you to him. 

You mumble something that he doesn't understand as you snuggle up under his arm, his arm wrapping around your back and pulling you to him.

He presses a kiss to your forehead just as you drift off.

Tom Riddle:

Walks into the room a while past midnight after spending all night in the library.

Does not notice you when he walks in, and he just walks around the room, cleaning up his desk. When he comes out of the bathroom, he finally spots you. 

His eyebrows shoot up in confusion as he looks around the room, wondering how he didn't notice you as soon as he walked in. 

"What are you doing here?" His voice is softer than he wished for, but you still heard him, stirring in your sleep just as your eyes fluttered open. 

"Tom? Where were you?" You asked, your voice raspy with sleep. "Library. What are you doing here?" He asked again, approaching you on the bed. 

"I was waiting for you. I had something to say, but I forgot." You say, laughing quietly, forcing your eyes to keep open. 

"Tell me tomorrow. Sleep now." He stated, sitting on the bed and covering you with the blanket.

Despite every bone in his body screaming at him not to, he placed a kiss on your forehead, as you fell back into a deep sleep. 

Theodore Nott:

Wanting to talk to Theo, you'd gone to his dorm but found it empty. Knowing he was probably out smoking with Mattheo, you curled up in his bed, relaxing. Before you knew it, your exhaustion had carried you into a calm sleep. 

Theo walked into his room a few minutes past midnight, his mind hazy from smoking. Mattheo was laughing about something but stopped as soon as he saw you. Both the boys stood silent for a moment, before Theo kicked him out, grinning like a child as he walked towards you. 

"Theo?" You asked, your voice low as you struggled to open your eyes. "Cara mia," he whispered, sitting beside you on the bed, "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to talk to you." You say, pushing yourself onto your elbows. "We can do that tomorrow love. You're tired, sleep." Softly, he pushes you back onto the bed and covers you with the blanket.

"Stay with me?" You asked, your eyes fluttering shut. Seeing him smile, you nudged closer to him as he laid on the bed.

He pulls you as close to his body as physically possible, brushing strands of hair away from your face. 

Lorenzo Berkshire:

You waited in his dorm, pacing as you eagerly awaited his arrival. The later it got, the more your exhaustion started to weigh over you. Grumbling curses at him, you stalked over to his bed, and sat down, though you promised yourself that you wouldn't sleep. 

Enzo walked in with Draco a few minutes after you'd fallen asleep, and the blonde had been the first to notice you. He nudged Enzo, smirking as he silently creeped out of the room, leaving you two alone.

"Y/n?" He called, his voice low to ensure that you don't wake up. Stirring in your sleep, you turned, pulling the bedsheets with you. Smiling at you, he tiptoed into the bathroom, trying not to make the door creak as he did so. 

When he walked out, the light from the bathroom flooded the room and you woke up with a groan. "I'm sorry," he whispered as he shut the door and walked over to you. 

"What are you doing here, love?" He asked, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead as you laid your head on his lap. "Just wanted to talk earlier," you mumbled. 

"We can do that tomorrow." With that, he softly runs his fingers up and down your arm, calming you as you fell back to sleep. 

Blaise Zabini:

You'd come to Blaise in the first place to take back your plushie that he'd stolen from you. "Blaise!" You shouted as you strode into the room, halting when you found no one there. 

Smirking, you walked to the bed and jumped on, hugging the plushie that was sitting on the mattress. Before you knew it, you'd fallen asleep clinging to the soft toy. 

"You really wanted that plushie, didn't you?" Hearing his whisper, your eyes flutter open to see him sitting beside you. "Yes I did," you grumble, hugging the plushie tighter.

He laughs, "You can keep it, darling. Its yours, of course." You smile, forcing your eyes to stay open. 

"You're tired, sleep." He says, squeezing your arm gently before getting up. "Stay?" You asked, getting comfortable under the blanket.

"I'm coming, darling." He calls out to you, before you fall back into deep sleep. 

Pansy Parkinson:

"Y/n?" She called, her eyes falling on your figure as you laid curled in her bed, shielding from the coldness of her dorm. 

"Why are you so late, Pansy?" Your voice was raspy, your body trying to shake off the tiredness of the day that weighed you down. "Lost track of time, sorry." She apologised profusely, pulling the covers higher onto your body. 

"It's okay, Pans," you laugh, clinging tightly onto the edges of the blanket. "I'll join you in a few, love." Pansy promised, rushing around the room to get her nightclothes.

"Don't take too long," you say, your voice drifting off as your eyes began to close. "Sleep! Don't wait for me. I'll come back, I promise." She assured you, sending you a kiss from across the room before striding into the bathroom. 

                                      ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

QUESTION: which of the Slytherins would be the latest to come back to their dorm?

                                      ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

sorry this next chapter took so long!

please feel free to leave ideas for the next reacts/imagines in the comments!

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked this chapter! xx

love,
M <3