𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌

*friends but crushing*
                                 ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Draco Malfoy:

You kept your eyes on the stars, your bodies leaning against the railing of the Astronomy Tower. The night sky was filled with stars, and you were rambling on about each and every one of them, unaware of the way Draco was admiring you. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" You breathed out in awe. "Not as beautiful as you," he replied, and you snapped your eyes to him. Affection shone in his eyes as he smiled at you, provoking a soft smile from you. "I mean it," he reiterated. You raised a brow at him, to which he continued, "You're so gorgeous, it actually hurts." 

A blush creeped onto your cheeks as he stepped closer. His gaze dropped to your lips, and your self-restraint snapped. Pushing yourself onto your toes, you pressed your lips against his. He groaned into the kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist to pull you as close to him as physically possible. Warmth and affection coursed through you as he pressed you against the stone railing, deepening the kiss. 

Mattheo Riddle:

"How do I look?" Mattheo asked you, flexing in his tight-fitted suit. "Not too shabby," you laughed, leaning against the wall. The hem of your mini dress had lifted, and you pulled it down, causing the top of your dress to come down too. You groaned, giving up, "This is so short. I don't know how Pansy talked me into wearing this."  Mattheo smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. "I, for one, think you look stunning in that dress. Red really is your colour." You rolled your eyes at his compliment, though you felt your cheeks heat up. 

You moved over to where he was stood, checking your outfit in the mirror. As you moved around, you felt your body suddenly being held in place by a strong grip. "If you don't stop moving like that, we're going to have serious issues." Mattheo snarled. You raised your brow in challenge, smirking, "Oh yeah? What kind of issues, Matt?" He spun you around, forcing you to tilt your head up to look at him. "Do you want to find out?" His voice was low, raspy. "Is that a promise?" Your reply came with ease. Cursing under his breath, he brought his lips to yours, desire coursing through his veins as his arms wrapped around your back. Your fingers tangled itself in his curly hair, pulling softly. He groaned, backing you into the wall. 

Tom Riddle:

"You look ravishing," Tom's voice rattled you as you saw him through the mirror, leaning against the doorframe. "Thank you. You look handsome too," you complimented. There was a soft smile playing on his lips as he walked in. Tom rested on the wall beside the mirror, arms stiffly crossed over his chest. "Can you zip me up?" You asked, and he nodded, beckoning you over. Rolling your eyes, you approached him. You turned, moving your hair out of the way and exposing your back to him. A shiver ran down your spine as his cold fingers dragged down your spine, before dragging the zip up. You let go of the hair and turned to face him. 

His hands moved to your waist, steadying you. "You've got a little," he stated, bringing his thumb to your lips. Your body froze as he rubbed off some lipstick off the side of your lips, and you thanked him, though your voice was low. Your gaze flicked to his lips, just as his dropped to yours. His eyes met yours in a clash of light and dark. Tom wrapped one arm around your waist, bringing his other to cup your face. "Just do it," you whined, and he smirked. Softly, he kissed you, spinning the both of you. His grip forced you into the wall, evoking a faint groan from you. With one hand, he pinned both of your arms above your head, pressing his body harder against yours. 

Theodore Nott:

"Don't be scared!" Theo called, running into the rain. "Theo, no! Please!" You pleaded, standing under the shade. "Come on, amore. It's fun!" Theo grinned at you, holding his arm out. "God. I hope you know that you're the only one I would dance with in a storm in my best dress." Screaming, you ran out into the pouring rain, falling into his arms, laughing. "You'll be fine, cara mia. I've got you." He stated, holding your hand as he spun you. Giggling, you held on tight to him as he danced with you in the rain.

After a while, you paused, resting your forehead against his and letting the rain soak you both. "The rain look really suits you, cara mia." He complimented, brushing your wet strands away from your face. "Can't say the same for you." You laugh, making him frown. A comfortable silence fell between you two, before he smiled and kissed you. A chill ran through your body, your arms instinctively going around his neck to pull him closer. He pulled away, but you kissed him again, not letting this moment end so quickly.

Lorenzo Berkshire:

"You're not too bad of a dancer, you know?" Enzo whispered in your ear, guiding you across the dance floor. "I truly wish I could say the same about you," you replied, slapping him lightly across the arm. You both knew that all eyes were on you at your family's annual Winter Ball. "Oh, I think you have a few admirers, Enzo." Gesturing towards a group of girls, you turned you two around so he could see better. Surprisingly, he didn't even glance towards them, keeping his eyes on you instead. "Who needs them when I have you?" Your cheeks flushed red, dropping your gaze to the floor. 

With an easy movement of his hand, he tilted your head upwards to look at him again. "They're all staring," you murmured, conscious of your surroundings. "Let them, darling." He smiled, a twinkle of love in his eyes. A rush of courage overwhelmed you as you pressed your lips against his. Enzo smiled against your mouth, and the two of you came to a stop in the middle of the dancefloor. His grip on your waist tightened, pulling you closer to him. At that moment, neither of you could've cared about the hundreds of eyes on you. 

Blaise Zabini:

"There she is!" Blaise exclaimed, his eyes falling on you as you walked into the Three Broomsticks. He was sat with the rest of your friend group, who waved you over. "Move over, mate," he nudged Theo. "There's no space!" Theo replied, smiling sadly at you. "Sit here," Blaise gripped your wrist and pulled you onto his lap. Rolling your eyes, you adjusted yourself on his lap, before engaging in conversation with your friends. 

A slight chill ran through you as he wrapped his arms around your waist, steadying you. The next hour passed by, spent talking and drinking. "Okay, I need to leave now." You stated, moving off of Blaise's lap. "I'll walk you back," he offered, and you smiled. From beside him, you saw Theo nudging him, as though encouraging him. As you two walked out, the warm breeze of spring hit you. Just as you reached the Whomping Willow, Blaise pulled you to a side. "Y/n, look. I need to tell you something." Shaking your head, you shushed him. You knew exactly what he was going to say, and you decided to make it a little easier for him. Pushing yourself onto your toes, you kissed him. Blaise melted into your touch, sliding his arms around your body to hold you. He leaned down slightly, making it easier for you. 

Pansy Parkinson:

You fell face first into the snow, Pansy's loud laughter echoing through your ears. "You better watch out," you threatened her as you got up, rolling a ball of snow. She continued to laugh at your red face. With a groan, Pansy fell to the snow as your snowball hit her square in the stomach. You laughed, running over to her. She was sprawled on the snow, eyes closed. "Pansy?" There was no reply, and you felt panic rising within you. "Pansy, don't play with me." You shook her, but to no avail. 

Suddenly, she pulled you into the snow, giggling. "I'm a good actress, aren't I?" She asked, turning her head to the side to face you. Laughing, you nodded, turning to your side to look at her. Her gaze softened, dropping to your lips before dragging her stare back to your eyes. Your breathing quickened as she moved closer, your cheeks going red from the cold and from nervousness. "Can I?" Pansy asked, and you nodded. Her lips met yours, her gloved hands cupping your face. Quickly, one arm went around your body pulling you closer. You smiled onto her lips, which she mirrored. 

                                 ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

QUESTION: which of the Slytherins would be the best kisser? x

                                 ────── ∘◦ ⛤☽⛤ ◦∘ ──────

Y'all, thank you so much for 1K reads! I started this for fun and never expected this to reach so many people. I'm so grateful for every single one of you, thank you sm <3

any ideas for the next reacts/imagines? did anyone catch the two Taylor Swift references in the texts? :)

don't forget to leave a vote if you liked this chapter! xx

love,
M <3