Life after marriage (5)

A/N

We have only 2-3 chapters left for this book to end 🥺 i know I am sad too guys , but my idea of writing this book was different than others , I mean right now I am the only one who writes about there post marriage life or parenthood! I hope and pray that there will be more books on this topic in future by different authors and we will get to see them as parents in real life too 🥺❤️
But as I have already cover up almost everything to them showing there parenthood of toodlers so I have to end the book after few more chapters 🥺❤️‍🩹
Trust me guys I will miss you all,will you guys miss me and my book?🥺

Btw chapter me smut hain ❤️‍🔥
————————————

As Sara was feeding their 8-month-old daughter a smashed banana, she received an urgent call.

Sahneel - Main khiladu?

Sara nodded!

she hurriedly handed over the task of feeding the baby to Shahneel and attended to the call. However, it turned into a terrifying accident as the banana lodged in the baby's throat, causing her to cough and cry in distress.

Hearing the commotion, Shubman rushed to the scene, his heart pounding with fear for his daughter's safety. Anger surged through him as he saw the predicament his daughter was in. "Sara!" he yelled, his voice thick with panic and anger.

Sara hurried over, seeing the panic in Shubman's eyes. Without hesitation, she took the baby from Shahneel's arms, gently patting her back and offering her water to drink.

Sara - kuch nahi huwa meri jaan ! ( She said creasing Sana's back )

Gradually, the baby's coughing subsided, but she continued to cry inconsolably.Shubman's heart clenched at the sight of his precious daughter in distress. For him, his daughter was his entire world, and the thought of anything happening to her filled him with rage and fear.

"Shahneel!" he bellowed, turning his wrath towards his sister. "What if something had happened to my daughter? I wouldn't have spared !"he roared

His anger then turned towards Sara, his voice laced with accusation. "What could possibly be more important than our daughter's safety that you had to take that call?"

Feeling a mix of guilt and frustration, Sara tried to explain, but Shubman's anger was too consuming to listen.

In a moment of tenderness, Shubman took his daughter from Sara's arms, kissing her forehead gently.

Miraculously, the baby's cries began to quieten as she nestled against her father's shoulder, finding comfort in his embrace.With his daughter in his arms, Shubman retreated to their room, his heart still racing with the adrenaline of the scare. Holding his daughter close, he vowed to protect her with all his might!

Sahneel was feeling guilty and Sad at the same time! She wents to her room and started crying!

Sara wents to her room !

Sahneel wiped her tears seeing her!

Sahneel - Sara , please I don't want to talk about it now! I don't want to hurt you with my words and I am so sorry but I had no intention to harm Sana!

Sara sat beside her !

Sara - Main kya sirf tumhari bhai ki wife hu ? Tumhari dost nahi hu kya?

Sahneel - Sa..raa

Sara - I still remember when me and Shubman broke up in 2021! I used to miss you more than him, because the way you have treated me from the begging of our relationship till now! You are like my own sister ! I never had a sister! Aur tumhare bhai ko tum nahi janti ho kya? Don't you know usko kitna jaldi gussa ajata hain ! And boh bohot protective hain about sana! We can't blame him na he loves her a lot !uski puri duniya hain boh ! But haan usne galti ki hain keuki isme tumhari koyi galti nhi thi , it was just an accident! Pls tum uske bato ka bura mat mano please ! He loves you alot too ! And I know you know that !