Sara's lil boy (2) 🧿❤️

Sara was lying in the operation theatre! With a very sharp pain at her stomach! It was like her breath was taken away! Shubman went to fulfill the necessary forms and everything from the hospital and promised Sara to come back to her as soon as possible!

As Sara was lying on the bed taking god's name in her mind! The pain was unbearable!
But what she heard next was more pathetic! The sentences that she never wanted to hear!

A nurse - "Why is blood coming out from her?"

Another nurse -"Oh no! Did she lose the child"

Sara saw her friend Dr.Ruhi arriving wearing a mask and white apron!

Sara - "Ru-ruhi! My child is okay na?"

Ruhi was silent!

Sara - "Kya huwa bolo na!! He will survive? Please I request you please don't let him go! Chahe Meri Jaan chale Jaye but isko kuch nahi hona chaiye please! (Sara cried in immense pain her voice barely above a whisper)

Ruhi - Sara! Be strong don't say like that! What about Sana And Shubman? How will they live! Shubman will die along with you! Kuch nahi hoga you have to live for him!

Shubman came there stood beside sara cupped her hand !

The hospital room was awash with the harsh glare of fluorescent lights, casting stark shadows against the pale walls. Sara lay on the hospital bed, her body wracked with the relentless waves of pain that surged through her with each contraction. Sweat glistened on her forehead as she clung to the bedrails, her knuckles turning white with the force of her grip. Beside her, Shubman stood, his eyes filled with tears as he watched his beloved wife endure the agony of labor.

Shubman - "Shoniye ! Main hu tumhare sath ! Shyed tumhara dard nahi kam karsakta but himmat to dehi sakta hu ! You are strong enough ! Just a few more minutes then our lil one will be in your arms !

Sara cried holding his hands visible tears on her cheeks! Shubman creased her hair!

Shubman's eyes were teary itself ! The pain she was going through to bring his child in this world made him wonder that how strong the womans are! It made him respect them more!

As the time started passing!

Sara's pain and screams filled the room! She digged her nails on shubman's hand! But shubman jerked of the pain! His only focus on Sara!

Doctor- "Don't get exhausted! You have to push now okay"

Sara screamed and tried to push but it was not happening!

Doctor- Sara ! Only you can do it! Push using your whole strength!

Sara cried !

Sara - "Shuubbh!! I can't" ( She started breathing heavily falling unconscious"

Shubman -"No no no sara don't sleep ! You are doing great! Just A lil bit more okay ?"
"My love, you're doing so well," Shubman whispered, his voice thick with emotion as he reached out to brush a stray lock of hair from Sara's damp forehead. "I'm so proud of you, wifey. You're the strongest person I know."

Sara's heart swelled with gratitude at his words, a surge of warmth flooding her senses despite the overwhelming pain. She turned to him, her eyes shining with unshed tears as she reached out to take his hand in hers, finding solace in the familiar touch of his fingers intertwined with hers.

"Shubman," she murmured, her voice trembling with emotion. "I don't know if I can do this. The pain...it's too much."

Shubman's heart ached at the desperation in her voice, a fierce protectiveness swelling within him as he looked into her eyes, so full of fear and uncertainty. "You can do this, wifey," he whispered, his voice steady yet filled with emotion. "I believe in you. We'll get through this together, I promise."