Mother's fear ❤️

It's the continuation part of the "His cheerleader's" plot!
I had no idea to write something this much emotional but one of my readers asked me to write it and i just couldn't said her no so here you go i hope i did justice to your idea ! Do let me know in the comments if you guys liked the chapter or not ❤️

Shubman's team won the Ipl ! Everyone around his family and friends were genuinely happy!
Time started passing !

Sara entered the third trimester of her pregnancy! She is 7 months pregnant now!

It's not her first time but she was feeling something really very strange this time!
She was not afraid for herself but she was worried for her daughter Sana!
Ever since she was borned he has never been away from her more than a hour and the nightmares sara was having from last month was making the situation much more worst for her !

She doesn't have the courage to share it with shubman ! He will be upset or what she doesn't know but one thing she knows that if god forbids anything happens with her and she couldn't make it after the delivery than shubman's whole world will shatter ,Because the way shubman loves her it will be impossible for him to live even a day knowing his sara is not here anymore with him!

Sara herself is a doctor but more than that she was a mother!Her fears were valid what will happen to her kids if something happens to her , who will look after them !Her head started puzzling up she thought she really need to share it with someone!

She went to her mother-in-law ,Keart gills room ! She was sitting on her bed !

As she saw Sara standing in the door gave her a smile and asked her to enter !

Sara sits on the bed !

Shubman's mother- Haan beta!kuch chaiye tujhe?

Sara- Nahi mummiji boh bass mujhe accha nahi lag raha!

Shubman's mother- Kya huwa ? Tabiyat to theek hain? Main shubman ko call karti hu!

Sara- Are nahi nahi main theek hu ! Aur shubman to wese bhi thode der main aa bhi jayega practice se ! Boh to bass mujhe apse ek baat karni thi

Shubman's mother - haan batana kya huwa?

Sara - boh mujhe pata hain ki aplog sana se bohot pyar karte hain par mummiji agar delivery k time mujhe kuch hogeya to app sana ko sambhal ke rakhna ! (She said looking down)

Shubman's mother- ye sab kya bol rahi hain? Iss time me ye sab bolna to dur ki bat sochna bhi theek nahi hota !!kuch nahi hoga tujhe idhar aan !

She hugged sara !

Sara- main bass bata rahi hu apse ki agar bhagwan na kare kuch bhi hojaye I want to make sure ki mere bacche theek ho , unlogoke liye koi ho , aur ek bat mujhe pata hain shubman mujhse bohot pyar karta hain aur agar mujhe kuch hogaya to boh toot jayega par I want to see him happy always (She smiled between her tears) He have to move on na ! Ek acche se ......

Shubman's mom - dovara uski shadi krvadu main ye bolna chah rahi? Tujhe kya lagta hain boh karega? Tere siwa kisi dusre ladki ko dekhta tak nahi hain ! Dekh mujhe boldiya ,boldiya uske samne bolne ki himmat mat karna ! Aur sara kuch nahi hoga rab ji haina boh sab theek kar denge aur aisa hota hain jab shubi hone ke time main shahneel ko chodke hospital ja rahi thi na tab mujhe bhi aise hi khyal arahe the , tu himmat mat harna bass , khud ke liye nahi to tere baccho aur shubman ke liye tujhe theek rehna hain theek haina?

Sara hugged her tightly after few mins she went to her room ! But one thing was unusual than other days that was the baby ,it was not moving since the morning!

Her hand rests gently on her swollen belly, her eyes filled with worry as she waits for a sign from her unborn child.

The room feels heavy with silence as Sara's heart clenches with fear. Her baby, usually so active, is still, and the absence of movement weighs heavily on her soul.

Sara: *voice trembling, tears welling in her eyes* Please, my sweet one, don't be still. Let me feel your presence, your warmth, just one more time.

Sara's plea hangs in the air, the desperation in her voice echoing off the walls. Every beat of her heart is a silent prayer, begging for a sign of life from the precious soul nestled within her.

Sara: *whispers brokenly* I need you, I can't bear the thought of losing you before I even get to hold you in my arms.

Tears spill from Sara's eyes, tracing delicate paths down her cheeks as she struggles to hold onto hope. The weight of uncertainty threatens to crush her, but she refuses to give in to despair.

To be continued..........