Shubman's weakness❤️🧿

The continuation part of godhbharai 🥰

as the sun began to set, a new challenge arose. While Sara's own fever had subsided, her baby girl was now feeling feverish. Without hesitation, Sara reached for the necessary medicine, ensuring her daughter received the care she needed.

Despite her own discomfort as an 8-month pregnant woman, Sara cradled her baby girl in her arms, softly rocking back and forth, her heart heavy with concern. Tears welled in her eyes as she whispered soothing words, her maternal instincts kicking into overdrive.

The room was filled with the gentle sound of Sara's voice and the rhythmic motion of her rocking. With each tender embrace, Sara felt a mix of emotions — love, worry, and an overwhelming desire to ease her baby's pain.

Sana warped her tiny hands on her mother's neck resting her head on her shoulders,her body burning with fever !She sobbed silently in her mother's embrace due to the discomfort!

Sara - shh mumma! Try to sleep okay? You will feel better!

Sara started creasing her back and hair !
But Sana was not able to sleep ! She kept struggling with her fever ! The mark in her forehead has became more red !

Shubman came back to home and headed towards their bedroom!

Sana titled her head and looks back after seeing her father she gave him a weak smile! Shubman looked concerned went near the bed and took sana in his arms !

He touched her forhead!

Shubman - Sara she is burning with fever ! Or iske forhead me kya huwa hain?

Sara - ajj subha chair se takra gayi aur shamse bukhar agaya isko ! Maine dabai dedi hain !

Shubman - Kitna kuch hogya mere angel k sath ! ( He kissed her forehead)

Sana rested her head on her father's chest!
Shubman kept walking in the room cradling Sana in his arms! Soon she dozed off ! Shubman settled on the bed still cradling her in his chest !

Sara - So gayi hain ! Main kabse try kar rahi thi , ye bas rohi rahi thi !!

Shubman - Sara tumhari tabyat ab theek haina? Kya yar lag raha hain meri family ko kisiki nazar hi lag gayi hain !

Sara smiled!

Sara- main theek hu babba! Aur yeh sogayi hain isse leta do tum bed pe !

Shubman - Koi na! Let me have her close to my heart na !

Sara - but tum tired hona ! It was a long day !

Shubman - Yeh to meri jaan hain  , thode der rakhlu seene me !Thode der bad bed me sula dunga main ! Ye jaldi theek hojayegi na Sara? I wish her illness had any physical forms so I could have fight with them making her pain ease! Ye jab hasti haina mera duniya khushiyon se bhar jata hain ! Isko aise dekha nahi jata !

Sara - Shubman tum na ekdum mere baba jaise ho ! Bachpan me jab main bhi bimar hojati thi na tab baba bhi aise hi karte the bechain hojate the !Shyed Sare baba hi aisa hota hain !

Shubman - Sara she looks just like you ! Badi hoke to tumhari ditto copy banjayegi! Thankyou Sara , for completing my life ! Thankyou for giving me another Sara !

Sara (playfully) - What if isko koi Shubman Gill pata le toh ?

Shubman - Main bhi Shubman Gill hu , huh aise kaise!!

Sara - Huh mere baba bhi na Sachin Tendulkar the !!!

Shubman - Haan unka dill bada tha ! Main nahi de raha kisiko meri beti !!

Sara - Han han ! Main bhi dekhungi!!

Flashback -

Sara was preagnant with her first child and she was 6 months pregnant!

Sara - mujhe to ladka chaiye ekdum tumhari tarah!

Shubman - bilkul bhi nahi ! Mujhe to ladki chaiye ekdum tumhari tarah !

Sara - Maine bola na ladka h !

Shubman - Tumhare bolne se kuch nahi ata jata !

Sara - "Tumhare bolne se kuch nahu ata jata !" (Mimicking him) mera to beta hi hoga ! Ekdum tumhare jaisa ! Same eyes, or haan wahi dimples! Tumhare jaisa ek accha sa dill , jo sabko respect karta ho! Kisi bhi chiz se nahi darta !!

Shubman (his voice soft) - But mujhe to meri choti si sara chaiye! Tumhare jaise akhon wali , jab hasegi to mera din banjayega , tumhari jaise khubsurat ,massom! jiska dill ekdum pure hoga tumhari tarah ! Aur usse bohot pyar karunga bohooot ! Meri jaan hogi boh !

Sara - uff! Theek hain dekhenge ! Wese sunooo naaa!

Shubman - hmm ! Bolonaaa!!

Sara - I want to eat ice cream!

Shubman - hain ? Rat ke 1 bajrahe madam !abh to koi order bhi nahi lega!

Sara - to kya ! Niche hi to shop hain ! Jaw na !kya tum mujhse pyar ni karte? (She said making puppy eyes)

Shubman - Huh ! Karlo emotional blackmail !
Ja raha hu ! Wese bhi tumhare age humesha main har hi jata hu yarr!

After few mins Shubman came back with ice cream tubes!

Sara was enjoying her ice cream!

Sara - Shubman taste it !it's too good!

Shubman - it's too sweet ! Mujhe ni khana!

Sara - huh itna bhi sweet nahi !  You and your diet !

Shubman - Wifey I don't have any problem with sweets ! (He said huskily)

Shubman attached his lips with hers! Sucking her lips slowly! And then left her lips!  Sara looked at him blushing! His next  move made her shiver !

Shubman took some ice creams on the spoon and applied on her cheecks !

Shubman attached his lips to her cheecks sucking it and biting her cheecks softly with his teeths ! As Shubman was done with his dessert!

He looked at her and smirked!

Sara blushed and hides her face on his chest hugging him!

Shubman chuckled- "Abhi bhi itna sharmati ho shoniye!!"

Flashback ended!

The next morning!

Shubman was sleeping! Suddenly he felt a light weight on his chest !

He opened his eyes ! And it was his jaan ! Sana sitting on his chest playing with his chain and giggling! The most peaceful view for shubman ! He can trade the whole world for that lil humans one smile ! Here she is smiling which automatically made a smile on his face too!

He sat down on the bed taking her in his arms ! Touching her forhead ! Thankfully the fever was gone ! Shubman started kissing her cheecks and tickling her making her giggle !

It reminded him of his moments with sara ! He used to wake up by kissing sara and rubbing his beards to her cheecks and necks to make her feel tiklish!

She is indeed a Sara but made by shubman with love ! The fruit of his love ❤️🧿

"Rab Se Mila Ek Aayan Ban Gaye
Khwabon Ka Mere Mukaam Ban Gaye!

Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye"🧿❤️❤️

To be continued 🤍

Your comments motivates me alot! Thankyou so much for loving my stories❤️