Guilty Pleasure ❤️‍🔥

Slightly mature ! Skip if you are not comfortable 🔞

Plot - Shubman and sara are not married in this shot!

Shubman was in Ranchi! they won a test series there!

It was the last day of them staying in Ranchi!They will be back at Mumbai next day !As shubman was so tired he slept early that evening! When he woke up it was almost 11pm of night!

He opened instagram there was a lots of notifications from his fans ! Seems like they have mentioned him under Sara's new post !

Most of the comments are like -

"@shubmangill are you ok?"

"Bhabi ajj toh Gill bhai gaye!"

"@Shubmangill mast pataya hain bhai ne❤️‍🔥"

"@Shubmangill ajj toh bhai ki neend haram"

He clicked on the post and it was Sara wearing a golden shimmery saree ! With some soft makeups ! Sara told him that she was going to a sangeet function Shubman so wanted to see her that time but both got busy later Sara forgot to send him pics ! He was about to ask her about the pics today but she posted them already! She was looking heavenly gorgeous!

He opened his whatsapp where Sara has sent him 3 more pics ! It was the same outfit but the pallu was on the floor she was only in that blouse and the petticoat maybe ! The petticoat was below her navel!

In one pic it was her back all the blouse dori was open ! That milky back which drives Shubman crazy ,the black moles ! She has a lots of moles in her body and Shubman knows all ! Where she has a mole or how many moles she has! Even the mole between her thighs!

His fingers were itching to touch her , to feel her against his skin , To make her scream his name !

But his thoughts of chain was broken by a thought who clicked that photos of sara ? No one in this world can look at her like that !

He called her ! She picked it up after few rings !

Sara - Hello shubman ! Congratulations ! I am so proud of you ! You were the man of the match today! You played and amazing inning ! ( Sara said with immense joy)

Shubman - Who clicked those photos? ( with a stern voice)

Sara - which ones?The ones I posted?

Shubman - No the the ones you sent me on whatsapp!

Sara thought to tease him !

Sara - Ofc a photographer shubman who else?

Shubman - A male photographer?

Sara trying to control her laugh just hummed!

Shubman - Did he looked at you the way I look at you ? (His voice filled with anger amd dominance , the voice sent shivers to Sara's vein )

Sara - Shubman I clicked that photos all alone !
           With the help of a tripod! Do you think I will let
           Anyone look at me like that except you? I was  
            Just playing with you !! ( She said softly)

Shubman - Please don't play with me like this! I can't bear it and I am telling you seriously! You are only mine to touch , mine to tease and mine to taste !

There was a silent between them for few seconds after that shubman smirked !

Shubman - by the way what was the need of that blouse han? You could have sent me pics without it also !

Sara - Shuru hogya tumhari besharmi?

Shubman - I swear Qayamat lagti ho ! Maine Qayamat to nahi dekha par tumhea dekha hain!
And I swear I am turned on right now !

Sara - Come back to me then !

Shubman - mera bas chale to issi waqt awu or tumhea kha jawu! I am coming to mumbai tomorrow!
And I promise tomorrow will be long night!

Sara - What will you do ? (her voice barely a wisper)

Shubman - I will touch your whole body Sara! You have no idea what you do to me !

Sara - Where will you touch me?

Shubman - Are you sure? Once I start I might not able to stop!

Shubman - I will touch on you lips , then i will trail my fingers to your neck , to you breast , to your navel and then to your  core !

Sara rested her head on the pillow! Biting her lower lips ! Her toes curling!Her chest pounding and breathing heavily!

Saras breath hitched in her throats as she imagined him touching her ! The only thing that was escaped from her mouth was his name but "Shub-h -maan" like a moan !

Shubman - I like it when you say my name like that !

Sara - You should sleep now! You have your flight tomorrow early in the morning!

Shubman chuckled!

Shubman - "Do you think I can sleep right now? I am missing you fucking much ! Trust me You are like an addiction and I am addictive to you !"

Sara - " Still you should try to sleep! Bye" she wisperd and cut the call !

But it was tough for her too! Long distance sucks !!

End ❤️

It was a short chapter and a request from a reader!
If you guys want any other plots then just drop a comment! Thankyou❤️